Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2004 Corolla Verso Dvd Player

Lamp16

I have recently purchased a Corolla Verso T-Spirit with the built in DVD player. On the day that I picked the car up the DVD player worked. The next day I turned the screens on and both pictures were rolling and not playing the DVD. Occasionally the DVD will play but most of the time the splash screen states No Disc on a rolling screen.

I am pretty sure the problem must be with the DVD player itself, as both the screens seem ok. Can anyone offer any advice on what to check on this - in simple instructions please?

Let me know if more information is needed.

Many thanks

Lamp16

• 3 months later...

hi lamp. i have posted issues with the dvd system too, mine relates to no sound thru headphones. i have no problems with picture on screens. after a lot of digging i believe that the control unit located under the handbrake shorted out at some point with previous owner. possibly a drink spill. i have contacted the dvd manufacturers in UK who can offer me a replacement unit. i also think the sound card may be gone in the dvd player i have. i'm in 2 minds whether to proceed with purchase of the dvd player. if you want i can try and find out the dvd manufacturers who may be able to help.

Damien