Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi

BennyBoi88

Hi there! Just got my 3rd Toyota (Starlet gt turbo ep82, MR2 turbo rev1, Celica GT4 st185) and am still in love with the things despite my problems!

My gt4 might need a new alternator or Battery as it is losing charge while driving. The mr2 went on its roof, and the starlet blew its electronics (ecu, all fuses and just about everything else)

Think one day I will get my hands on a supra (when I can afford insurance!) but love the gt4. Its running about 280bhp at 1bar, had full rebuild 2k miles ago but still running standard internals so won't push it beyond that!

The guy I bought it from, quite terrifyingly, added a few mods. It had a fmic (£190 off ebay), a t04e turbo (£350 from the states allegedly) and a few other cheapish mods....

I will probs turn the boost down 'coz I don't trust the turbo, it's unbranded and is probably another cheap eBay jobbie as well! Currently, however, I just need to figure out if the alternator is dying or if the Battery (£45 off some site or another) if causing my issues... That and remove the piece of sh*t immobiliser to replace it with something that works!

Will be saving for some other goodies, want an ecu, electronic boost controller and better coilovers! Will put pics up soon!

Hope to meet some of ya'll soon, I like to go to the Ace Cafe when I can to drool over other bits of metal!

Awesome website by the way guys!

Ben

Hi Ben and welcome to the Club.Your going to be busy.

The mention of Ace Cafe takes me back to 1950s when i used to go there with my motor bikes.

Is it cars that use it now.Bet things have changed a lot since my day.

Used to live at Cricklewood then Colindale,now in Norfolk.

It's mostly bikers I see there but there are a lot of car clubs that go! Ironically I went to pick up my car from Norfolk! A place called Diss....

Diss is about 12 miles from where i live.

When i first came to Norfolk i went into Diss on a sunday morning and after London it semed like a ghost town, nothing was moving.

i started looking out for the tumble weed.

The Woolworths in Diss which sadly like all the others has closed was very tichy to what i was used to,two or three floors. You could walk to the back of it in a dozen strides and single floor.

Thanks Paul! Nice looking Corolla by the way! Friend of mine at Toyota sold one like this with a supercharger no too long ago! Really nice cars!

@Peter- yes I know what you mean thought there had been a chemical spill or something. Even outside of the M25 where I now live it's busy all day and not too quiet at night either... Lots of boy racers too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links