Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hub Size?

DFish

I'm thinking about getting some new wheels which would be 16 inch, but I'm not sure of the hub size. Anyone know?

Thanks

Fish

Four M12 x 1.5 pitch Wheel studs on a 100.0 PCD. (Pitch circle diameter for the non engineers out there)

The centre hub size is 54.1

If you go for aftermarket wheels you will probably find the centre bore is bigger than 54.1 and you use a spigot ring or spacer to reduce it back to the correct size. Don't be tempted to fit a wheel with a bigger bore and not fit the spacers. The wheel studs are designed to hold the wheel on but they are not designed to take the full weight of the vehicle.

Why 16"? Have you looked at 17" versions?

Craig.

Cheaper tyres and more choice with 17" ;)

Thanks Craggle/guys. Yes I have thought about 17's but with most of my driving being in central London (aka pothole central) 17's wouldn't be the best of rides.

I do have a set of springs to go on (just waiting for current insurance to run out) but really want something a bit wider whilst keeping a decent aspect ratio. I'm liking the moon lander look. ;)

Bob, the iQ3 comes with 16's as stock.

Soeley, that depends on the sizing that you go for.

Fish