Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hazard Lights And Central Locking

dancollind

Hi all. Went out for a walk yesterday and when I returned my Hazard lights had come on whilst car was parked in my drive. I tried opening the car with central locking as usual but to no avail. Car is a 2007 Totota 2.2d Diesel Avensis

Then I opened the door with the key and the alarm went into NOISE MODE.

Did not know what to do and the alarm stopped but the Hazards still were flashing.

Decided to disconnet the Battery as they had been on for an hour and I didnt want them flashing all night because of the Battery. By the way the Hazard switch was not left on.

Reconnected the Battery today but lights still flashing and the Central Locking dont work.Please note the car still starts.

Its booked in for a service this week but wondered if the experts could advise me an easy fix before i take it in.

Regards Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

did you manage to find a solution to this problem?My car is suffering from the same :(

hi sax

Its sorted now there was a leak in the windscreen and it leaked onto the fuse box under the glove box. you cant see it unless you remove the glove box. Auto glass fitted a new windscreen 6 months ago and it leaked and they paid for the total biil.thanks Autoglass

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links