Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iphone Tethering And Usb

Elofan

hey guys can anyone help me i got a new shape yaris sr and today signed up to the toyota touch and go website but the thing is a.when i put a 2gb memory stick into usb port it does not register at all and usb transfer display on screen remains greyed out and also b.even though my iPhone 4s is connected by bluetooth and phone and music works great i cant get onto the internet it just says connection failed then a message comes up search provider cannot be found.please guys any help be very much appreciated im going potty here.

regards barry

Similar problem with mine, mp3 plays fine thru the aux socket but 4gb memory stick full of mp3's doesn't register as being present let alone play! I'll call the dealer tomorrow or thursday unless one of you guys comes up with an answer :)

Sorted! The usb stick was faulty, I put in a different one and lo and behold theres my music!!

Amazing...

• 2 weeks later...

You need to check with your current contract with the mobile service provider that it supports 'internet tethering'

If this isnt enabled from your service provider , you wont be able to your iPhone's internet with your Touch & Go.

Im currently with Vodafone and i tether with my Touch & Go using bluetooth and it works like a treat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links