Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Wiper Blades

freestyle

What size blades am i looking to get for the old t180?

Any ideas on cheapest place to buy?

What size blades am i looking to get for the old t180?

Any ideas on cheapest place to buy?

Wotsha Neil,

Denso Blades off eBay. Same as OEM.

Driver (24") DU-060R

Passenger (17") DU-043R

Big Kev

or just buy the rubbers about £15 for the 2 if you got the orignal blades frm toyota

Bought the replacement rubbers for my front blades from Toyota Southampton. Can't remember how much they were (so couldn't have been too dear!) but the nice man came and fitted them on for nothing!

Dave

bought some excellent Bosch wipers (complete) from eBay for about £12 for the pair a few months ago - shop around

Personally hate the "knit one / purl one" of fitting replacement rubbers only, and find the longevity of the Denso ones first class (well over a year). Their aerodynamic shape also gives a much quieter sweep than such as the "skeletal" Bosch and Toyota Opti-Fit.

The question was "who's the cheapest...?" NOT Denso, but ye takes yer money and pays yer choice.....

Big Kev

on my last Rav, I replaced the wipers with the Bosch ones from http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/toyota-rav-4-years-2005-to-2012-wiper-blades/ found they where for me as good as the OEM (the auto express best buy one), oh the rear wiper they supplied was identical to the Toyota fitted one, as a result a couple of weeks ago I found the wipers (front and back) I took off the old Rav and had new rubber blades put on by Toyota including the rear blade for £20 so I now have a spare set for when I need to replace them.

Gus

Personally hate the "knit one / purl one" of fitting replacement rubbers only, and find the longevity of the Denso ones first class (well over a year). Their aerodynamic shape also gives a much quieter sweep than such as the "skeletal" Bosch and Toyota Opti-Fit.

The question was "who's the cheapest...?" NOT Denso, but ye takes yer money and pays yer choice.....

Big Kev

Don't know why but the last two sets of Bosch wipers I bought for our RAV ended up in the bin. Complete *****. On the other hand, Mr. T provides a pair of OEM blades fitted for £12 + VAT. And to top it all, they work - which is more than I can say for the Bosch rubbish.

Bargian, I reckon.

Cheers for the responses guys, giving the densos a go

I just replaced mine with Bosch and I have to say they are NAFF. They squeak all the time. Gonna try these Densos but if they too are Naff ill be up to see Big kev with my two hounds of hell :blow:

By all means let your dogs bite Kev but you will be delighted with the wipers.

Shaun parked his car at the football ground, and a wee boy said he would "watch his car for a pound".

SHAUN SAID THAT'S WHAT THE TWO ROTTIES WERE FOR IN THE BACK OF HIS RAV.

"Can they put out fires, Mister....?", the wee boy retorted.

SHAUN LET THE COLLECTION OF MOTHS FLY FREE FROM HIS WALLET, AND GAVE HIM A FIVER.

(Youz try living with this brain......)

Any trouble sourcifying, Shaunster, geez a shout....

Big Kev :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHA OK ill buy some. Wheres best place Kev me old haggis? I see there on E Bay but there aint a 17" one (yes i was looking at wipers before you say i was looking at Battery operated rude things) :-)

HAHAHAHAHA OK ill buy some. Wheres best place Kev me old haggis? I see there on E Bay but there aint a 17" one (yes i was looking at wipers before you say i was looking at battery operated rude things) :-)

Anchorchap found a source for the 17" one, Shaun. If yer desperate, PM me address as I always have a spare pair, and only recently changed mine.

I go to the dealer and get the OEM rubber inserts. All 3 including tax comes out to less than $15. Replace them once a year and they work great. Lucky for me the dealer is only 3.5 miles away.

Our wipers are much different to yours James but you can buy the inserts for them.

Shauny

You can get the 17 inch one from Eurocarparts, they just don't list it on eBay.

Our wipers are much different to yours James but you can buy the inserts for them.

Shauny

You can get the 17 inch one from Eurocarparts, they just don't list it on ebay.

Shaun and I just shook emails on my spare pair for 87GBP......hod yer wheesht.

OK had a look on Europarts website and there are no densos at all. Had a look on E Bay and the only seller i can find isnt europarts. ok come on give me a link or summit instead of teasing me. all i can find is the 24 and 16 inch as a pair.

Kev....Ya Wish ya Jock hermit :donatello:

This is the message from Eurocarparts with the info;

We do have this wiper blade you have requested for however it is not available on our eBay store. this is available to view and purchase on our main website and the part number for DU-043R is 485778176 and the part number for DU-060R is 485778246 please enter this into the search bar on our main site.

This is the message from Eurocarparts with the info;

We do have this wiper blade you have requested for however it is not available on our eBay store. this is available to view and purchase on our main website and the part number for DU-043R is 485778176 and the part number for DU-060R is 485778246 please enter this into the search bar on our main site.

They certainly do those wipers, with those part numbers, 'over the counter'...................

wiper rubbers (inserts) are about twice the price of Optifit blades in this country for some reason. Makes no sense to change rubbers :naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

WOW. ordered the wipers on Friday at noon. Saturday, Yodel arrive with a 3 foot by 2 foot box containing the two wipers. Now thats service so well done Eurocarparts. Fitted the wipers and im now squeak free. Now i have seen them they are actually the same make of wipers that were on my car when I bought it. Pleased to say I wont be sending my two hounds from hell up to Jock land to bite Big kevs *****. Not unless you want me to that is :flowers:

The Jedis must be getting short of work if they're having to do courier jobs on the side.......................