Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back Break Pads

grandad46

hi to everyone i am new to the forums and i picked up my 2003 rav4 2.0 vvti 49000 miles in may this year from main toyota dealer

i am looking at getting back pads done now i dont know nothing about cars so was wandering is there anyone on here that does this type of thing on the side paying is not a prob and i can get the parts

i am in warwickshire if anyone got time to help and i would come to you hope i have not broke any rules asking but dont fancy paying mr t prices all the time

thanks guys

Given most members are located around the country, I would suggest it would be worth finding a good independant mechanic you can work with, you could try the good garage scheme www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/ your motor is well out of any warranty that I can think off so I am guessing there is no real benefit of using Mr. T going forward.

Gus

Edited after reading the blog below :thumbsup:

ahh ok thourt that is what i might have to do but thourt i wouldask on here first i do have a 12 month warrenty with mr t which i paid for

Hi,gd. I would suggest asking among your mates for their advice on a reliable independant garage in your area.

I have been told that the scheme mentioned is run by a company who supplies,and insists so much is sold,their products to the garages in that scheme.

I am not saying that the garages in this are not good ones,it just makes me wonder about the impartiality of it.

Anyone know anything different re this?

Del

ye agree good garage scheme dont mean anything so unless a member can help on here will try to get local mobile mach to do the work :)