Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bodykits?

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi All

Just wondering whether Toyota made a "genuine" bodykit for the older shape Verso's 2004/05/06/07/08/09? Are they easy to source? I believe they do a kit for the newer models 2010- but i'm thinking about going for the older shape as i quite like them (apart from the centre console which i'll have to learn to live with lol) BUT i'd like it to look the part compared to other Verso's out there...can't help myself wanting to be different...BUT i notice people don't seem to kit out these cars...why? because its a 7 seater maybe???

Appreciate any comments and Thank You in advance all!

p/s does anyone have a bodykit fitted? if so i'd love to hear from you or maybe see some pics...i've only ever seen 1 Vers fully kitted in Leicestershire and looked very smart,unsure if it was a genuine kit though.

Have you thought about contacting Parts-King? He should be able to give you the information you need.

Have you thought about contacting Parts-King? He should be able to give you the information you need.

NICE 1 Bryan...i hear so much about Parts-King...how do i get in touch with him?

NICE 1 Bryan...i hear so much about Parts-King...how do i get in touch with him?

You can search for him in the members section :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

• 9 years later...

Dis anyone manage to find any body kits for the verso. I'm really struggling