Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Rain In Spain!

flyboyprowler

We have had the most terrible rains here in "sunny" Spain. Our road was impassable, but the RAV coped really well with the problems.

One query, does a light come on when shift lock is selected!

Back to the clean up operation!!

Ainsley :disgust:

Just saw that on BBC, Ainz......all the way from That Malaga round to Andy's Lucia / Moorthia affected......that is some area.....keep safe.

Big Kev

Now who was it that said "the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain". Hope you are coping with it Ainsley, mind the Uk is getting it,s share at the moment. Would not want to live in York!!!!!

Regards Clare

Oh boy, it's been bad here! A few people died, a couple in their caravan were washed out to sea, and the damage in parts has been awful! In our village the main road collapsed, and the people living nearby have been evacuated. However people pull together, and the local response has been fantastic. In a few weeks time it will all be memory, and sadly one to forget!!

Thanks Clare and Kev for your thoughts, much appreciated.

Ainsley

I was at the farm where I store my caravan on Wednesday and got talking to a guy who was hitching up his caravan for his annual trip to Spain for the winter. He said they were going now rather than their usual time of November, because they were fed up of the wet weather here. Oh dear! I went home and tried to convince the good lady indoors that we should also up sticks for Spain. Look at that she now keeps saying pointing to the TV. I will never get her to winter in Spain now :bangin:

Clare

That's why we have web feet in York and we are all quackers. But we'll get through it if we drive a Rav 4.

Regards (Yorkie) Steve

I was at the farm where I store my caravan on Wednesday and got talking to a guy who was hitching up his caravan for his annual trip to Spain for the winter. He said they were going now rather than their usual time of November, because they were fed up of the wet weather here. Oh dear! I went home and tried to convince the good lady indoors that we should also up sticks for Spain. Look at that she now keeps saying pointing to the TV. I will never get her to winter in Spain now :bangin:

Well the last two days have been beautiful here, so keep keep pestering, its worth it in the end!! :clap::boat: