Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Ravs ?

silly sausage

I'm just curious to know how many of you are repeat RAV or Toyota owners ? We are on our third Rav and will certainly be looking at the next model whenever it's released. We also have a land cruiser and have had a Yaris in the family. If you are first time owners, would you buy Toyota again ?

On RAV number 3 (peanuts compared with some :rolleyes:), plus the household also has a Yaris. Yes, I would buy another Toyota.

I'm just curious to know how many of you are repeat RAV or Toyota owners ? We are on our third Rav and will certainly be looking at the next model whenever it's released. We also have a land cruiser and have had a Yaris in the family. If you are first time owners, would you buy Toyota again ?

First Toyota was Yaris in France. Traded that in for a RHD UK-spec Rav 4.2 before returning to UK. Still have that car (I reckon it's the best car I've ever owned) and since then have had a D4D Granite, LC4 and a 3-dr 4.2. At the same time, we've had a BMW 325 M, Saab 9.5 & a BMW 520 M. Our daughter has an Aygo at the moment, as well.

Would I buy another Toyota? Probably, but I like BMW's just as much and from a driving dynamics standpoint, they are miles ahead of Toyotas.

First Toyota was a Corolla V reg. it is still in the family now with my Nan. It gets washed every week, looks like new, passes MOT's every time without fault.

Next is the Yaris that my wife runs round in.

I got an Auris t180 but traded it in after a year for my new Rav 3 years ago.

I tell everyone to buy Toyotas. They have always looked after me and the 5 year warranty is not to be sniffed at. If they build LandCruisers that go onto 300,000 miles, they'll do for me.

I'll get a GT-86 in a few years as a weekend toy.

We have a petrol RAV and an Aygo at present.

Previous Toyotas have been a Carina, Picnic, Previa, Landcruiser, diesel RAV, Corolla, 2 x Auris, Prius

David

Rav4 is the only car I have ever owned more than one of, and these are two in a row. That's how much I rate them.

On my first Toyota (4.3 Rav 2.2 D4D) but dream of replacing my LR Disco with an LC to make us a two-Toyota family!

Only trouble is, I think I'd have to get the big beasty to get the same towing weight. If the LC is a big version of the Rav I'd have to get one (it would have to be an old one though, they hold their price far too well!!)

Dave

PS deffo would buy another Rav in the blink of an eye. But why would it ever need replacing?!? Should be good for 200k!!

on my fourth toyota

1st carina e 2001.

2nd advensis 2oo4 t4.

3rd advensis t180 2007.

4th rav4 2011 to-days motor.

2 RAVs, but 3 Toyotas (all AWD ones though :) )

Had more Toyotas then any other Marque I've owned (out of 17 vehicles excluding Co. Cars)

Three RAV4s all new, one current

Two Corolla T-Sports both new

One new Auris T180

And my Gen 7 Celica T-Sport, current 'personal car' for serious fun, track, club and meetings.

I like my Toyotas and have a good long term relationship with my local dealer.

On my third.

Big Red.....Ol' Blue.....Decuma Grey......Aye.....time tae stop.

First Toyota . . . First Rav . . . . Buy Another?? You Bet!!

First Toyota was a Corolla V reg. it is still in the family now with my Nan. It gets washed every week, looks like new, passes MOT's every time without fault.

Next is the Yaris that my wife runs round in.

I got an Auris t180 but traded it in after a year for my new Rav 3 years ago.

I tell everyone to buy Toyotas. They have always looked after me and the 5 year warranty is not to be sniffed at. If they build LandCruisers that go onto 300,000 miles, they'll do for me.

I'll get a GT-86 in a few years as a weekend toy.

I didn't know we were talking all Toyotas. Like you Dom, I had a Corolla and my daughter is still running it;

toyota2.jpg

My first was this Carina;

Save0003.jpg

I also had a Carina II company car which looked like new when it went with 80k on it. Me personally, 2 cars and 4 RAVs........

..........oops, did I say 4? From tomorrow, yes!

2 Rav,s (4.1 freesport/ 4.3 T180 ) 2 U/C,s diesel + 1 U/C petrol and the petrol one is going next year in partX for a Yaris HSD T Spirit.Would never buy anything but a Toyota.

Don, number 4????? Vermillion Red by chance!!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Have bought 3 Ravs in total....wan for ma wee wife (3 door GRANITE)....WAN FOR ME (SR180, bought 3 years ago at 3k miles and now only 29k on it), and the THIRD WAN was ordered just the other day and will have it in a week or so. Brand spankful new SR Automatattic, and thanks again to Hoovie for extended test drive in his.....stunning car.

Tried to sell the SR180 privately and do somebody a turn....it truly is a stunning driver's car still.....actually turned down 2 offers of £11k as had set minimum of £11.5k, and have now accepted slightly less in trade in. Cracking deal hammered out by the aging brakes expert from the hills.

New one coming from South, as a local salesman never bothered his bahookie getting back to me (his third such action).....HE WILL BE ONE OF MY FIRST STOPS WHLST RUNNING NEW ONE IN, COINCIDENTALLY OF COURSE.

Smiley Kev

Correction.....bought 4 Ravs.....one furra neighbour collected from That England.....2004 Petrol 5 door.

I'm on my first Rav. Pleased to say that it has just flown through its first MOT with me as owner. I know the previous owner who had it from new and he said that it has always passed the MOT first time. I wouldn't hesitate to have another Rav or a Toyota but I'm planning on running this one as long as possible first. I'm saving for the 4.5 as we speak :-)

Looks like RRG Macclesfield is overselling Rav 4,s at the moment then!!!!

Regards Clare

Envious or what!!!

My first Rav (2008 T180) and love it. Also had 2 Priuses and wife on second Aygo. Waiting for new model Rav to come out. Toyota definitely the most reliable cars I ever owned and with my advanced years I've owned a few!

Regards

Tony

Still got two, they are my first Toyotas, yes I would get another, but I am also a Beeeeeemer fan for their driveability, and I had two of those. :driving:

Regards Clare

Envious or what!!!

I think the divorce lawyers might be doing OK too at this rate................................

Regards Clare

Envious or what!!!

I think the divorce lawyers might be doing OK too at this rate................................

FAUR TOO CLOSE T'BONE THERE DAVRAV.....SHE'S COME ROUND TO THE IDEA NOW. God it's so dark in this coal bunker.....

Will be en touche shortly re. partial frontal condomification of said vehicle....cannot for the life of me remember what the stuff is called, Tommy.....memory going.

Skint Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links