Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight Adjustment

mhantain

:( just a quick question.... been wondering how to adjust the headlights on me cynos - 98 1.3cc anybody know?? i just can't see it. am i thick or just blind..:help:

How to adjust? i'm assuming you're going talking about replacing the bulb? Well there's a plastic cover on the back of the assembly, which can be removed by pinching a tab on the top of it. thereafter, is a rubber seal which keeps the water out. pull that off, and the headlight bulb is right there for you.

If you're talking about removing it, then you're looking at (I think, the car's not in front of me) two screws on the top, and once you remove the corner assembly, you have one more to the side. after the screws are out, there's an attatchment towards the middle of the car which holds the headlight steady. basically, just pull relatively hard on it, and it'll come out.

cheers paseo2nr. :thumbsup:

but the adjustment i mean is how to change the level of the light, say if you were carrying a heavy load in the back and your lights were shining up into the air and blinding everybody comming towards you? to angle the beam downwards....

can this even be done at all??

sorry for not making that clear :wacko:

hmmmm, not sure if you can do that... :( maybe get coilovers and then raise the rear??? :hokus-pokus:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links