Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch And Go - Opinions

Lorna2

Ok guys here's a problem... The first I've ever had in 25 years of Toyota's....

Touch and go. Fine, I'm getting to like the bird in the glove box, not a pretty sight but I don't have to look at her.

However therein lies my problem.

I have put 1070 music mp3's on a usb stick. Picks up immediately plays fine, but every now and again it stops and displays 'stopped' on the screen.

So far I have found neither any way of starting it again, nor the reason for it stopping.

However, i did notice that it displays the track playing as 159/720 or whatever, so I assume that it is playing track 159 of 720 tracks... What happened to the other 300 or so and is the reason for it stopping the excess of tracks?

Of course the only way I have found of restarting the thing is to unplug it and plug it in again, which given the damn stupid location is not practical at 70mph on a motorway!!

Any comments, observations, thoughts, solutions please??

I use a USB extension lead, male on end female the other as its ot the easiest thing to access while stationary. I leave it plugged in making an accessible socket ready for when ever. Mines about a meter long and they are cheap on eBay.

Yeah, I'd thought about the extension lead, it's the stopping without notice that bugs me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links