Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rmg Developments Type 'b' Front Bumper

mattmr2

MR2%20-%20WHITE.jpg

Those wheels are actually volk challenge forged wheels. I have a set for sale if anyones interested.

Heres them on my car

573247_1_full.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• ZeroBlade

• mattmr2

• Jimlad

well, they retail at 75,000 Yen a piece, then theres the anodised valve stems and centre pieces which bring the total to about 82kYen irrc, or £355 a corner!!! So not cheap, but not exactly tsw venoms tho are they!? lol

gotta agree, thx for the offer jim, but i hate yellow fogs too! ah well, back to eBay,.....hang on matt does 'em at rogue doesnt he,......

i'll be calling on you soon matt :thumbsup:

Just lst week I chucked some hyper silver/blue bulbs in my fogs....Im loving it :) Goes good with my HID head light thingys. I was quite suprised I even managed to get the fogs out to change the bulbs!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

one of my fogs has the screw rusted, gotta drill it out to replace the bulb but i'm too lazy!

dan: they r expensive then i guess. a bit 2 much even for me. i wouldnt mind spending that much on sweet rims tbh, but i know i'll end up kerbing 'em :(

-Z

I'll be binning my white fogs when I get the new nose ..

Those wheels are actually volk challenge forged wheels. I have a set for sale if anyones interested.

Heres them on my car

Doh im so dumb thats what I meant sorry got mixed up...volk racing! :yes:

Funny story occured lil while ago..my mate told me hes gettin a set of Volk Racing or Racing Hart rims. I thought he won the lottery as hes always skint these days. Turns out the set he was ordering was only £550.....per wheel haha. Eejit was gutted.