Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rmg Developments Type 'b' Front Bumper

mattmr2

not sure about the bathtub on the back

I think I like that rear spolier because it's quite different....mind you it doesn't take much to be different here in NZ when It comes to the MR2 ;) I think Im one of about 3 MAYBE 5 MAX Gen III MR2's in the Wellington region!! Apart from the ONE I see drving the oppisite way along the motorway every morning I might see another one once every couple of months!! and there ALL standard :rolleyes:

Cheers

KiwiMR2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• ZeroBlade

• mattmr2

• Jimlad

Wen I was in Perth for 3 weeks .. I saw 2 mk2 MR2's .. both stock NA's ..

Wen I was in Perth for 3 weeks .. I saw 2 mk2 MR2's .. both stock NA's ..

My olds and brothers are over there now...a week tommorow!! I remember when I went there a few years back, FULL of commodores & falcons!! I hardly saw many Jap cars there at all!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

here in sweden just having an mr2 will make you different!

i've seen about 3 mr2s in my life here!

2 in car meets and 1 on the road!

I see them on a daily basis - hundreds of the fu***ng things..... we have the shock MR2 in at the mo - fitting the one off flush mount headlights.

I never seem to tire of them though.... good thing I suppose.

Matt.

russel: mine one m8. If you can let me know about that cos i'm defo gonna buy it!

kiwi: that spoiler does work out pretty cheapr just a littel over a hundred quid. but postage will be a fair bit wont it?

maybe i could buy it thru u, then u could send it as a gift :)

lol

-Z

Edit:

That doesnt see mat all bad:

Veilside Wing @ MTTE

kinda makes u wonder don't it?

Edited by ZeroBlade

kiwi: that spoiler does work out pretty cheapr just a littel over a hundred quid. but postage will be a fair bit wont it?

maybe i could buy it thru u, then u could send it as a gift :)

lol

-Z

Yeah if ya want......Postage would be intresting as it goes more buy weight rather than size yeah?? I can't see it being too heavy, more an awkward size!! Judging from the pics the damage is only a small crack so that should be a peice of ***** to get patched up when it get's painted. PM me if your serious and I can try and find out some more from the seller :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Which bits r they exactly that r knackered, i'm not too sure?

It does look fairly easily repairable tho, bit 'o filler and sanding down.

-Z

Which bits r they exactly that r knackered, i'm not too sure?

It does look fairly easily repairable tho, bit 'o filler and sanding down.

From the pic it looks like just a small crack....I might see If I can some better pics of the damage...then I'll post it.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

MR2%20-%20WHITE.jpg

Hey thats the car I mentioned b4! Thats the car thats sitting in Dastek up in Fife its got a pretty insane flamer kit on it too. The owner apparently is havin a bad time in court he might get banned hence why the car is sittin in that place. What a damn shame for the man :( I remeber him tellin me he got it from RGM something a while back in Crail.

Them be original lightwieght Koenig wheels on that muther not sum cack BAS replicas too.

alex18.jpg

That be the Bomex spoiler and wing mirrors. Dont like those sideskirts tho..a bit too chunky. And my god those rear skirts...erm no thanx :blink:

That must mean there's one more spot....... who wants is....... didn't you want one jesus?

What side skirts are those the kinda go well with the border nose better than those big bulky square ones or veilside skirts :P

mr2_34.jpg

TOMs side skirts go very well with the Border front... thats what is on the yellow MR2 posted earlier.

I'm gonna get rid of the fogs when I get the bumper. mesh it all me thinks.

when u do jim, i'll have yer drivers side :thumbsup:

Yellow do look better but I'm getting rid of mine too.. steering fog lamps.. bye bye!

Can UK spec MR2's be adapted to run steering fog lamps?

Okay, i'm the fifth person if no one else has snapped up the spot yet.

Matt i'll give u guys a buzz about it 2moro.

Cheers,

-Z

The group buy has been closed...... I'll be in touch with the lucky 5 soon with an update.

gotta agree w. john here. i'm not liking my yellow fogs 2 much. i'd rather they were clear!

-Z