Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wet Passenger Foot Well

Diane803

Hi

I am new on here, I have a 1990 Carina Highlife which has done 155000 miles, which I am very proud of, however I have a couple of issues with the car at the moment. I hope someone can help.

I have a question for you, my front passenger foot well keeps getting wet, rain water I think. I have had a mechanic look at it, but he can't find where its coming from has anyone any ideas please, cos I don't want my precious Highlife to rust from the inside out.

Also although I have owned this car for nearly 15 years the alarm/anti thief has never worked, I understand there must be a switch somewhere, any ideas where this might be?

Accordingly the the website 'How Many Left' there is only one highlife left, how reliable is this website?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

the first thing i would check is the windscreen rubber surround along the top as they tend to come adrift letting water run down the inside of the pillar and then down behind the dashboard to the floor well

Try checking the windscreen scuttle drains - a very common problems on many kaes of car - especially this time of year.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links