Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Floor Mats For 3Dr Rav4 2005 Model

winger01

Hi. I have just bought a 2005 RAV4 but it doesn't have any floor mats. I ordered some at my local Toyota dealer and they came back a few days later to inform me they are no longer made for the 2005 3 door RAV4. Does anyone know where to get good quality rubber floor mats for one of these cars? Second hand or new? Ideally I'd like to buy real Toyota mats but might have to settle for after market copies. Thanks.

Hi. I have just bought a 2005 RAV4 but it doesn't have any floor mats. I ordered some at my local Toyota dealer and they came back a few days later to inform me they are no longer made for the 2005 3 door RAV4. Does anyone know where to get good quality rubber floor mats for one of these cars? Second hand or new? Ideally I'd like to buy real Toyota mats but might have to settle for after market copies. Thanks.

The forum Partsmeister, Kingo, is abroad until early next week ruining his liver on the Sosta Del Col....send him a PM WHEN HE RETURNS AND I BET HE WILL FIND YOU SOME ORIGINALS. News to me they have been discontinued, so may also seek a set for wife's car. As a wee aside, the current mats are NOWHERE near the quality of the originals.....believe me.

Big Kev

Hello again. So, I am fairly new to this forum thing. How do I find Kingo? I did a search and nothing came up. Thanks.

Hello, Probably not. In fact I would think any rectangular mat would be just fine for the back. The problem is to find good mats for the front, especially the driver's side.

I would be very surprised that original new ones are not available, and they ARE by far the best. My set at 50,000 miles have remarkably little wear on the drivers mat (I suppose the heel type is a key factor?).

Good luck on your search :)

Hello, Probably not. In fact I would think any rectangular mat would be just fine for the back. The problem is to find good mats for the front, especially the driver's side.

Not that I want to do Kingo out of a deal, but I got original mats from a Toyota dealer through e bay, and mine is a LHD 2003 car!!Good luck with the search!

I would be very surprised that original new ones are not available, and they ARE by far the best. My set at 50,000 miles have remarkably little wear on the drivers mat (I suppose the heel type is a key factor?).

You've obviously been taking the high heels off before driving, eh Hoovie? :yes:

You've obviously been taking the high heels off before driving, eh Hoovie? :yes:

Exposed! :D