Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Bluetooth Not Working Ice 2012

nicvicsudds

I have a new 2012 Aygo ICE. I have an i-phone 4 which I have been using without problem on the bluetooth stereo option, BUT it now appears now NOT to be working. When the stereo is off the bluetooth logo is still there with a small cross next to it which I assume indicates that it is turned off. I have tried everything to get it working but without success. When I switch to the accessories menu the bluetooth option is "hazed" and cannot be chosen. Any one have any ideas or shall I just take it back to the dealer next week?

Hi..just picked up a 62 plate aygo ice on Friday, not one for reading the instructions I muddled thru to sync my HTC. Basically I found it won't work unless the power button (top left) is on in some form, I don't think you need the radio or anything working, just the power on. The HTC received calls no problem and played it's limited factory set tunes. Haven't tried to ring out on yet so can't offer any advice on that. I was pleasantly surprised how clear it was when I tested it with ere indoors. Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply. I have taken it back to the Dealers who did not know what had gone wrong. I am waiting for them to get back to me as they are clueless as to why it's not working. I will update when the problem has been sorted

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links