Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thats It! Iv Had Enough Of My Horn!

geocool69

when some poncy idiot cuts me up in there company car or..

when some lowlife with there rust bucket is trying hard to make me blow out with road rage...i get totaly and utterly embarased by my postman pat hooter...enough not to use it.

it dosent hint or convay any type of...

get the f*ck out of my way or

wtf r u doin!!!

im lookin for a new horn..i dont want one of those tacky air horns..

just a cheap horn sourced form the scrapys that sounds man enough to give oaps and nervous chicks something to think about..

a horn that changes the cars personality to bigger than it actually is.

im thinking mabe a 7 series bmw or the like...

can anyone from memory think of a masculine horn..thats really loud..and sounds mint? :ph34r:

I know what you mean about the weedy sound! Used mine once and ended up laughing at myself, what a pathetic sound.

VW Passat or Honda Accord sound alright from memory

Joe

Here in the good old US we have the Italian made FIAMM horns.

The 2 together make unsuspecting people all but pee their pants and sound very much like a large Mercedes type horn. I had a pair on My Yamaha VMAX, no one missed the sound of the horns.

Both of my early Subaru's and soon my Seo will have these.

The only problem is wiring as they are set up to have their own ground as alot of German made cars have. Most other horns I have seen use a chassis ground through the actual mount.

You need to isolate the mount on these to keep the horn chassis from grounding for proper functionality (a rubber or plastic strap will work nicely).

• 1 year later...
when some poncy idiot cuts me up in there company car or..

when some lowlife with there rust bucket is trying hard to make me blow out with road rage...i get  totaly and utterly embarased by my postman pat  hooter...enough not to use it.

it dosent hint or convay any  type of...

get the f*ck out of my way or

wtf r u doin!!!

im lookin for a new horn..i dont want one of those tacky air horns..

just a cheap  horn sourced form the scrapys  that sounds man enough to give oaps and nervous chicks something to think about..

a horn that changes the cars personality to bigger than it actually is.

im thinking mabe a 7 series  bmw or the like...

can anyone from memory think of a masculine horn..thats really loud..and sounds mint? :ph34r:

Hi -

I am altering the weeny hooter in my Corolla Verso. I've spoken to the local dealer and suggested they wire the Camry Lo-tone hooter together with my existing hooter.

I'm having it done next week.

Erwin

Lol

This seems to be a problem across the range!

Ive given up using mine!I upgraded to some air horns but they sound a bit ghhhheey, so there not connected any more!

CB :thumbsup:

All japaneese cars have dodgy horns. i think its summin to do with being polite and not aggressive as to promote road rage etc.... Germans i guess, dont really care much for any of that nonsense, so they have proper horns on thier cars!

you need this nice and loud

beaware though the host site has XXX links on it

I'm guessing that the horn in your Starlet SR may be the same as my Yaris SR... pathetic! I hardly use it as it's just embarrassing. The again it is only supposed to be used to make other drivers aware of your presence... not as a communication of anger ;)

every1 takes the ***** out of my horn, it sounds exactly like my mates vw polo one. ive been meaning to get a replacement but ive been a bit lazy.

i just try and refrian from using it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links