Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Towing

webleymk3

Hi everyone.

sorry i've been offline for a while, In the throws of moving house so the forum hasn't been up on the priority list.

Anyway, we move out on Saturday and i've got a mahussive trailer which we are decanting the house into.. It shall be towed by my trusty Rav. Put it this way, if there any problems 'under the hood' which are hidden by our careful driving then i suspect this will make them show face.. here's hoping I have no problems.

Further to this, the trailer is being stored on a site which means going a wee bitty off road... The VSC shall also be tested. I'll try and take a couple of photos and i'll report back on how we get on...

The best thing is our new hoose has a drive AND garage so I'll be able to look after young Ollie (SWMBO called him Ollie, as in RaviOllie! - don't ask!)..

Woop woop to our new hoose.

Captain Wib

Hi everyone.

sorry i've been offline for a while, In the throws of moving house so the forum hasn't been up on the priority list.

Anyway, we move out on Saturday and i've got a mahussive trailer which we are decanting the house into.. It shall be towed by my trusty Rav. Put it this way, if there any problems 'under the hood' which are hidden by our careful driving then i suspect this will make them show face.. here's hoping I have no problems.

Further to this, the trailer is being stored on a site which means going a wee bitty off road... The VSC shall also be tested. I'll try and take a couple of photos and i'll report back on how we get on...

The best thing is our new hoose has a drive AND garage so I'll be able to look after young Ollie (SWMBO called him Ollie, as in RaviOllie! - don't ask!)..

Woop woop to our new hoose.

Captain Wib

Is it just me, or does it sound like Webz is borrowing (stealing....?) a Tinker's caravan to move into his house....? Probably get to his new street and ask the new neighbours if they want their driveways tarcamadammed....what?

Big Kev

good luck with the move... ravi will cope no probs :D

Nice of Local Hero to buy his wee dug a selection of bikes to play on.....

Now THAT is what you call a MOBILE home (not that it would fit on any UK roads without a convoy guide vehicle :) )

Maybe it's this one.....................

a-longrv-701307.jpg

Thats the one... do you reckon the Rav will be ok?

There's one hooked up to the front of that lot Webbers

Just be careful -there is a towing weight limit . I imagine it is there to stop problems with stability and braking. Good luck with the move.