Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Sleep At All

Big Kev

.....until I get a sexy new grille friend.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Kev

• anchorman

• Hoovie

• dave.m

Well i,m shattered, there was I thinking I,m your "sexy grille girlfriend". seems not!!!!!

Devastated Clare

Kev Enjoy

Just a pity I need to risk a nose bleed by entering That England to pick it up....NOW....IF THE SALESMAN AT ARNIE'S HAD ONLY GOT BACK TAE ME....

For all you Toyota Sales Staff out there....if somebody asks ye 3 BLOOMIN' TIMES about buying a new car, ye never know.....he might actually not be kiddin'.....he may be going to change his car.

Traitorous Kev.

Did you speak to Toyota Borders out of interest? Never bought a car from them but then I've never been very good at doing deals on new cars :(

You'll have to drop in on the way back from that green and pleasant land ( :D ) with the new shiny one (I'll get the sunglasses ready !

Kev, how are you getting MrT to fit those Urban Cruiser wheels to a Rav ? :laughing: :laughing:

Kev, how are you getting MrT to fit those Urban Cruiser wheels to a Rav ? :laughing: :laughing:

Urbie Cruisie wheels, them shiny wans, are best Toyota have ever doned....if available in MEN'S SZES, ah would have a set.....

How will you cope with the darker wheels over your shiny ones? imho I prefer the darker ones...

Gus

Have just done the strangest thing ever, Gustavo......have ordered it in Decuma Grey so that the wheels "tone in" a bit betterer.....never done that before, had ma car sprayed to suit its wheels.....time will tell. Just prefer the shineez.....saw Dave m at weekend, and his Cruiser wheels are stunful. Mixture of bright polished alloy and almost "muted" chrome.

Big Kev

Got to agree Kev, the U/C wheel colour is class. Apparently the start off colour of the wheels is black and a whole cocktail of colours to give the final darkened silver effect.

Regards Clare

Not sure if I have seen the UC wheels in question? Any links to them? (Toyota.co.uk don't have any pics showing these in any detail that I can see :( )

Sounds very nice and might have a go and trying to recreate the effect on my winter wheels :)

Not sure if I have seen the UC wheels in question? Any links to them? (Toyota.co.uk don't have any pics showing these in any detail that I can see :( )

Sounds very nice and might have a go and trying to recreate the effect on my winter wheels :)

Neeed some photos from dave m, Hoovie....very attractive / complex looking finish. Having said that, he's from deepest Lanarkshire so I should just go and steal one or two to send you....he knows that's the norm....

David, go on to page 117 of Rav Photos thread, third picture of my U/C. That gives you an idea of colour.

Regards Clare

Here you go, bit dirty but you should get the idea -

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

They are just finishing the production of wheels from four RR Trent fan hubs for the new Funnerbird Wan.

Thanks for the pics, Dave. Hard to make out the colour but will hunt one down in the showroom :)

Looking at those wheels and the latest version of the 18" RAV4 SR150 wheels, it looks like Toyota are moving away from the diamond cut polished metal look and the wheels are all 100% painted now.

Thanks for the pics, Dave. Hard to make out the colour but will hunt one down in the showroom :)

Looking at those wheels and the latest version of the 18" RAV4 SR150 wheels, it looks like Toyota are moving away from the diamond cut polished metal look and the wheels are all 100% painted now.

Dave's photos very misleading, Hoovie.....the Brownie 127 he hires from a Lanarkshire Photo Club has to go.

They are actually a lot brighter than the photos show, with a very clever piece of "muted chroming / shadowing effect" like what golf club makers do when they lay on multiple coats of good chrome, then sand blast it back (up to 3 times on good clubs...)

Difficult to describe....need to see in t'flesh, which I will arrange, but he charges for viewings.

Big Kev

Dave's photos very misleading, Hoovie.....the Brownie 127 he hires from a Lanarkshire Photo Club has to go.

Agreed, photos look totally different to actual finish.

Difficult to describe....need to see in t'flesh, which I will arrange, but he charges for viewings.

Big Kev

Charges ? M&S biscuit should do it :laughing:

Dave, half man half biscuit.

5w 30 semi synthetic pies :eat: or is it 0w 20? ;)

0W/30 for diesels now Kingo. BTW thanks for the info!

I didn't want to mention that extra grade, it's already confusing with just two grades....now THREE!!!

Your welcome ;)

King Pastie :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links