Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Sleep At All

Big Kev

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Kev

• anchorman

• Hoovie

• dave.m

Ohh - just realised it says SLEEP in the title :rolleyes:

moutons-24.gif

......and ah thought it was agreed that oil was a non starter as a topic.....? Any more of this and I will start a thread on Runflats....AND get shcm wound up about ECU's being the most unreliable parts in cars....aye.....that shut youz up....!!!!

Big Kev

0W 30 to you big boy! Coz that's what your gonna need in future..........wallet at the ready......... :thumbsup: :D:

What have they changed the spec, it says in my little owners book 5W/30 and I have just brought a oil field worth (felt like it at the price charged, must be Scottish UK oil).

Gus

Edit: come to think of it I cant ever remember seeing 0W/30 oil.

What have they changed the spec, it says in my little owners book 5W/30 and I have just brought a oil field worth (felt like it at the price charged, must be Scottish UK oil).

Gus

Edit: come to think of it I cant ever remember seeing 0W/30 oil.

Wait 'til ye hear the price, Gusmin....make sure you're sitting doon......

Kev me old muckero, just one more night to go, will you be able to sleep with the excitement of the new motor or the heartache of all that dosh :-)

Enjoy and you can look forward to ripping it apart for waxoyl/polish etc and I hope you have a dry drive home, dont want you to get it wet or dirty.

Gus

Kev me old muckero, just one more night to go, will you be able to sleep with the excitement of the new motor or the heartache of all that dosh :-)

Enjoy and you can look forward to ripping it apart for waxoyl/polish etc and I hope you have a dry drive home, dont want you to get it wet or dirty.

Gus

Fangs Gus......will be waxoyled very shortfully.....

Ask them to leave the white sticky plastic on :)

Ops.....I've obviously been seen leaving the Ann Summers Shop in Sauchiehall St.....again.....

T minus 12 and counting. Condition green, good to launch.

Has Santa been yet.....?

Keep ta noise down as you drive past ma place with those bagpipes, ye ken :)

Tinned pigeon.....canned doo....

I'm very worried. He has apparently collected the replacement T1 and left me a very alarming message. It sounded rather like he was experiencing the movement of certain bodily fluids that I really don't wish to discuss much further but I'd rather he didn't do it on my voicemail. Don't get me wrong, if he's happy I'm happy but not that happy.

Anyway, I'm off to seek counselling and sell my story to the Sun.

I will report on T1 later.

Where are the photos of the new beast gonna appear ?!

We need to see the ENGLISH reg on the new t-bird ;)

I think there's a bit of a delay whilst it's having an outboard fitted for the return journey...............................

The peace and quiet is enjoyable, don't disturb the forum, he will have polished it to within a micron of it's life, he will have wax-oyl every thing that doesn't move, plus quite a bit that does and worst of all he will have a handful of nuts and bolts left over that he doesn't know where they go.

I brought 4 litres of 0w-30 today, brought a tear to my eye that did.....

Gus

They have probably had to send the foreign Scottish pound notes to be checked :P

All the best to you owners who are now savouring that new car smell,mmm. :thumbsup:

Ever so slightly green Del

They have probably had to send the foreign Scottish pound notes to be checked :P

All the best to you owners who are now savouring that new car smell,mmm. :thumbsup:

Ever so slightly green Del

foateez on other post about now Redundified Women, Del.....your wishes most appreciated.

and worst of all he will have a handful of nuts and bolts left over that he doesn't know where they go.

Gus

Shush Gus, I've got a plan.................

What people don't realise is that is not just a song, it is a true story! This shows the veeheecal that Johnny built :)

What people don't realise is that is not just a song, it is a true story! This shows the veeheecal that Johnny built :)

Which is why if you are ever caught leave a car production plant with parts in your car, wihout the correct paperwork, you can be introduced to the security people's rubber gloves. Also true. :rolleyes:

Yeah well I can assure that is not one of my methods of acquiring spare parts. Have you seen the satnav head unit in a SR?

Have you seen the satnav head unit in a SR?

No, but you managed to "aquire" it for me then as requested? :thumbsup:

BK will never notice and if he should suspect, I will spin him some techno-babble which will keep him guessing for ages. :).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links