Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picking Up My Iq3 Tomorrow.. :d Excited!

Kay_iQ

Hi everyone :)

I'm Kay and I'm a web designer in Berkshire. I will be picking up my new Toyota iQ3 tomorrow. It's a grey 2009 reg one and I can't wait to finally get it home so I can play with all the buttons :D I thought I'd join this forum for hints and tips and to see how other people are getting on with their iQ's too. I'm hoping the car will be a little bit more reliable than my Cooper S (which I traded in for this). so here's *fingers crossed*. Any common problems I should look out for when I have a look round it tomorrow?

I'll post some piccies once I've got the car home tomorrow, if it's not too dark :)

Kay

Hello and welcome in to TOC Kay.

I bet tomorrow can't come soon enough :D

I look forward to the photos of the new car.

Welcome to TOC Kay :)

Look forward to seeing the pictures of your car......Good choice!

Thanks! :D I can't wait. Still curious about the smart entry, can't wait to try it out :)

Welcome to the club Kay :) I got a new Yaris a while back but had been thinking of getting an iQ, its so cool looking. In the end I got the Yaris as I'd had 2 before. You'll really enjoy the iQ. :)

Thanks! :D I can't wait. Still curious about the smart entry, can't wait to try it out :)

Smart entry ? my Corolla has a key ? am I missing out on something ?

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcomes :) Just 10 hours to go.

Smart entry ? my Corolla has a key ? am I missing out on something ?

I may resort to using that if I don't trust my car to lock itself when I'm walking to work :P How do you know it's locked if you just walk away? Weeeird. But cool! hehe.

Picked it up tonight. Really happy with it. Here's a pic, it was getting dark by the time I got there so I'll have to do some more pics on the weekend when its lighter. I'll start a new thread in the iQ forum though ;) can't wait to get back in it tomorrow!

post-126262-0-71669200-1349910053_thumb.

Lol, they do look a bit 'bling' don't they :P I think they come on all the iQ3's. I think I'd have preferred it without, but nevermind :) Wheels are snazzy though.

A bit early to tell yet, I suspect, but are they any good in the snow?

I need a daily driver for when it's too icy/snowy for the 86 and the iQ may be just the job... :g:

A bit early to tell yet, I suspect, but are they any good in the snow?

I need a daily driver for when it's too icy/snowy for the 86 and the iQ may be just the job... :g:

May be worth asking this in the iQ forum, I'm not sure. It feels unstable to drive at the moment (just a bit wobbley in the corners), but I'm used to a Mini Cooper S that sticks to the road like glue. I'm sure the iQ is fine, but might be worth asking others who have tried it in the snow :P