Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check My T Sport :) Previous Diesel Owner !

the rob

Hello there Toyota owners ! picked up my corolla t sport on Saturday :)

still getting used to the lack of torque, always been a diesel head so im used to 30psi of boost at about 2500 rpm so this car is completely a new experience !

The car is standard apart from painted wheels and apexi induction done by previous owner.

previous car was a alfa romeo turbo diesel with lots of mods.

i think im going to enjoy the corolla and will enjoy modifying it :)

post-89091-0-28300900-1349811331_thumb.j

post-89091-0-89921600-1349811353_thumb.j

post-89091-0-71483400-1349811377_thumb.j

Thanks alot mate ! yeh im loving it !! people on here don't seem very sociable lol :)

Nice T Sport matey,

I'm sure you will have plenty of fun driving it when you get used to the power range ;)

Cheers bugs, yeh im slowly getting used to the power range ! stalling the car on average 10000 times a day lol.

i know how you feel about going from a diesel to a petrol, i learn to drive in a diesel and then had a diesel fiesta, so never drove a petrol. then after my fiesta died, i got the toyota corola i stalled a lot, i mean A LOT! but you get used to it, it dose seem to be a lot more fun to drive and thats just my baby 1.4 so the 1.8 should be a lot more fun.... good luck just stay away from flashing yellow boxes.

Cheers guys, im loving it !! think the fuel gauge is broke, the needle doesn't stay full for long lol !!! i will deffo be staying away from them flashing yellow boxes yes lol.