Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Recall Sept 2006-Dec 2008

Red Yaris 54

I'm not a Toyota "fan" but I find it very unfair the way some of the media in the U.K. (or elsewhere?) seem to leap onto anything bad they can report about Toyota. This was reported on BBC Breakfast this morning.

There's been one reported incidence in the U.K. and no accidents/ fires etc. anywhere. Credit has to be given to Toyota for doing something about this potential problem. If only other manufacturers would adopt a similar approach and if only the media would stop singling out Toyota with regards to these so called faults.

My will be part of the recall but thats no problem. What winds me up is that a few days earlier honda recalls over 500,000 CR-V's for sticking drivers door switches including 70,000 in the UK. Did that make the news ?

My will be part of the recall but thats no problem. What winds me up is that a few days earlier honda recalls over 500,000 CR-V's for sticking drivers door switches including 70,000 in the UK. Did that make the news ?

The Honda recall on 8th Oct (I think) was on the business section of the BBC site for a day or 2, they soon took it away again though. I'm sure they'll leave the Toyota one up for ages. I think the last recall that I heard them mention on TV news was the recent Nissan steering wheel one.