Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Ecu Fault

Skittles

My Rav4 (03) developed a gearbox problem, despite accelerating it would move at slow pace and suddenly ***** in gear. gearbox knocking at times. I thought it was the gearbox going faulty. However, trawling through the Internet and thank to TOC, it appeared that it was the ECU. Well, I removed the unit and sent it for repair at ECU.co.uk and bingo fitted it today and the car behaving brilliantly. They offered lifetime warranty and would recommend the company to others.

Hi and welcome to the club. This section is for introductions only ( see above ).

To get the results for your question is to post on the RAV4 forum on here.

Good luck.

Hi Skittles and as stated by acetip a warm welcome to the club.

Your post is most welcome as my RAV is an auto which may fall prey to this fault (fingers crossed for a not) and as the company is local to me it is reassuring to see they can be relied on to do a good job.

Hope to see you in the RAV section soon and as not everyone looks on here the members might like to see your comments also

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links