Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Cd Upgrade

Skittles

How do I go about upgrading the satnav CD for my 03Rav4? Ask the local T but they were clue less. Any suggestions?

yes it's expensive, might as well get a tomtom for that price. it worked out £114.88 + vat for 2011 version.

is there a cheaper way to upgrade?

just bought software from www.satnavi.com/toyota.php

The price was reasonable for £38 free p&p . The reviews I read was positive and hope it works.

Good luck

That's a better price. Can you post your experience Skittles? I would go this route if it's all ok.

Much appreciated.

Martin

Hi just bought a new 2012 disc from these, £39.99. I had asked the Toyota Dealer for a price and he thought around £170 for disc only.

I have only had the disc for a few days but a part from having updated maps I cannot see any difference. It uses the same controls and gives split screen display when approaching a junction.

http://www.satnavi.com/toyota.php

That's great, thanks Skittles.

I was just concerned that it would be a pirated copy that didn't work as it was a1/3 of the price the other site was selling them for.

£40 is a bit easier to stomach.

I have a E12 set of SatNav discs spare if anyone is interested - not the very latest set - make me a resonable offer on martinguy@aol.com

Best wishes to all

Guy

Hi does the upgrade give you more features such as track name from I pod?

Cheers

I bought my 2012 upgrade map/disc from a chap in Germany via flea bay who had bought the full set from Toyota but did not want the UK maps.

Always worth a look on there as even if you get a 2011 disc it will be far better than what you have.