• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Kev

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• shcm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me things that you might be having a bad day mate!... Women eh!/....

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A NOTTYMATIC RAV 4 TO LOVE....just in from That England having given car its first long run, and am genuinely stunned at the refinement level compared to my SR180 (which youz all know I loved ....)

will now try to appendify some photos, so bear with me whilst I ......

post-59404-0-68276000-1350156757_thumb.j

post-59404-0-35267500-1350156791_thumb.j

post-59404-0-29219300-1350156828_thumb.j

post-59404-0-26488400-1350157314_thumb.j

post-59404-0-17327300-1350157342_thumb.j

Do I recognise those streets..... Are they near a certain modifier of these forums?

Abso stunning motor Kevnuts, hope you enjoyed the drive home, good way of getting to know the new motor.

Gus

Very nice motor my mate! She looks like a keeper to me :driving::drunk:

Super looking RAV there Kev :thumbsup:

I like the new wheel style as well. Looks very smart :)

....and it's all your bloody fault, Hoovz...ah was happy until a wee drive in The Great White !!!!!! There are a lot of Bentleys oot there missing their stolen gearboxes.....I got wan of them......

Big Kev

Do I recognise those streets..... Are they near a certain modifier of these forums?

Abso stunning motor Kevnuts, hope you enjoyed the drive home, good way of getting to know the new motor.

Gus

Them is surely Buxton's best, Gus, where I stayed at The Old Hall hotel.....very auld and quaint, with stairs that take ye up whilst leaning down (Hogwarts...). Was there because the Peaks answer to Yeti was Waxoilicating the car (Tetrasyl actually.) Made a stonking job of it. Many of the Derbyshire locals, more used to horses and carts, stopped to look at said shiny metal.

Big Kev.

Well due to the tardiness of Toyota's delivery chain, I'm no longer talking to you. ;). (result?).

.....and before I stop talking to you, get those nasty metal keys or what every it is out of the central coin box thingy, before they scratch it!

Nice one Kev. :thumbsup:

It had a distinct matt finish when it left me due to half a litre of wax overspray, quite a lot of Derbyshire leaves on the mats and some ballast to help load the engine on the return running in trip. I presume he is out there now tarting back up to BK gloryfication.

It had a distinct matt finish when it left me due to half a litre of wax overspray, quite a lot of Derbyshire leaves on the mats and some ballast to help load the engine on the return running in trip. I presume he is out there now tarting back up to BK gloryfication.

It is currently sat in God's Own Carwash.....rain bonking it doon here.

Sunshine cracking the freezing paving stones here!

some ballast to help load the engine on the return running in trip.

What are you inferring about Kev? Never having met him of course. :-)

Half a ton of Tetrasyl Underseal....not one fly came near ma car all the way back....too smelly.

Hope you took some of the quality water from the spring there to enjoy with your whisky.

Sorry,forgot that would be sacrilegios to a fine malt. :eek:

Alas,that is something I cannot drink openly any more due to those damn docs and the wife,still you know the saying that starts what the eye does'nt see etc :naughty:

Del

.....anyway Kev, with a topic title like that, it's a good job that Mrs Kev is so understanding. :nono:

Be careful she doesn't trade YOU in for a new model! :lol:

What a lovely day to work on the Rav...... Wash and waxed outside and also managed to vacuum inside and tidy it up cleaning the windows, also managed to get a shield coat on the paintwork. Looks as good as almost new.

Did you work on yours Kev?

Undercover Gus (waiting for incoming)

What a lovely day to work on the Rav...... Wash and waxed outside and also managed to vacuum inside and tidy it up cleaning the windows, also managed to get a shield coat on the paintwork. Looks as good as almost new.

Did you work on yours Kev?

Undercover Gus (waiting for incoming)

Agreed with Gusto.....great day for its first wee wash....so much wax on it that my wash mitt could hardly get a lather. Very strangely had to do a very very mild clay session on bonnet only. It was AUDIBLY rough, but no dirt or discolouring of clay bar ocurred.....strange, but now like glass. Could not be overspray or vapour from the Tetrasyllification, as no other parts of the body affected.

Big Kev

Kev, yer new Rav is a stoater :toast:

Nice one Kev

I await your call for a host of accessorisations :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Well,I have a Weekend off to perform a Ceremony that will change my life ( Don knows what I mean) and I come back and see a beautiful Rav adorning the Forum.

Kev I bet you are well pleased with that!!!!!

Did you survive the Torment of coming down to Englandshire, to collect it?

Will give further comments on New one when you adorn us with it Fully acccesorised.

Regards Clare ( Now a Mrs!!!!!!!) Keep,t that one quiet, didn,t I