Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Needs Women Anyway.....

Big Kev

Regards Clare ( Now a Mrs!!!!!!!) Keep,t that one quiet, didn,t I

Missus!!!!!! :eek: You didnt tell me................gutted of Cheshireshire :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Kev

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• shcm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well

Well,I have a Weekend off to perform a Ceremony that will change my life ( Don knows what I mean) and I come back and see a beautiful Rav adorning the Forum.

Kev I bet you are well pleased with that!!!!!

Did you survive the Torment of coming down to Englandshire, to collect it?

Will give further comments on New one when you adorn us with it Fully acccesorised.

Regards Clare ( Now a Mrs!!!!!!!) Keep,t that one quiet, didn,t I

Well done that man. Hope he is more appreciative of the female gender than Big Kev just now...........................

Congratulations Clare :clap::toot::thumbsup::flowers:

Best wishes for a long and happy union,Clare.

Make sure he respects you and your motor(in that order)

Bit early yet but the wife has this on the fridge '' Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth''

May you both have a contented life together.

Del

Awa'.... ya two timin' wee Isle of Man......oany kidful.....warmest congratulations Mrs Whitsyername !!!!!! Hope youz'll be happier than ma wife's ever been. Thought Tony sounded kinda skint last time we spoke....

Just off to get ma wee bit DAILY exercise....taking ma wife's boyfriend's guide dog for a long walk........

Big Kev.

Well,I have a Weekend off to perform a Ceremony that will change my life ( Don knows what I mean)

Clare, isn't marrying your Urban Cruiser a little extreme even for this mad house? :unsure::lol:

Seriously, I wish both you and your other half a long and above all happy life together. :hug::toot::clap:

Congrats Clare, didn't know threesomes were legal in the Isle of Man (you, the hubby and the UC)!

Well Done :)

Thanks Guys,Very busy Weekend.Jusy got rid of the last of the Family across to the Uk ( by plane and ferry).Was allowed today off but back to work tomorrow.

Kev I played hell with my Dad for not telling you, (must be his age) and I am sorry for pinching your thread.

We now have a Mercedes B class 2010 added to the long list of personal cars!!!!!! another one to clean and polish.

Thanks again Regards Clare

Thanks Guys,Very busy Weekend.Jusy got rid of the last of the Family across to the Uk ( by plane and ferry).Was allowed today off but back to work tomorrow.

Kev I played hell with my Dad for not telling you, (must be his age) and I am sorry for pinching your thread.

We now have a Mercedes B class 2010 added to the long list of personal cars!!!!!! another one to clean and polish.

Thanks again Regards Clare

Not a major drama, Clare.....after chucking the wife out, THEN getting the news of your marital status having amended somewhat, I have invited her back....I await her reply, and am carrot dangling with a wee drive at new car......

Big Kev

Official at last. Well done Clare. I hope is a Toyota freak or you will just have to spend your evenings with us.

Sincere congrats to you both!!!

Official at last. Well done Clare. I hope is a Toyota freak or you will just have to spend your evenings with us.

Sincere congrats to you both!!!

Just had a thought....he waited until Oor Clara said "I do.." then presented her with the keys to a Freelander as a weddy prezzy.

Enter Elvis....."You caught me crying in the chapel....."

:thumbsup:

Marriage is a wonderful institution but then again so is Broadmoor.

Congratulations :cheers:

....stored for future referral....

Braw.....................

Deposit often found on a new car can be a storage seal applied at the factory..... Give it a buff with lime prime or similar and get some collinite on it !

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A NOTTYMATIC RAV 4 TO LOVE....just in from That England having given car its first long run, and am genuinely stunned at the refinement level compared to my SR180 (which youz all know I loved ....)

will now try to appendify some photos, so bear with me whilst I ......

Kevvie,

Yun is a bonny looking devil, Keep rolling em

Cheers

Braw.....................

Deposit often found on a new car can be a storage seal applied at the factory..... Give it a buff with lime prime or similar and get some collinite on it !

Had some ultra fine clay, Charlie....took less than ten mins, then two coatsa Colly OOT THE TIN.....the paste stuff....left to JUST haze over and removed....brill stuff.

All Toyota's come with plastic sheeting on strategic parts of the car, the bonnet being one of them, probably a bit of sh she crud left behind from that :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Nah....probably some eejit with underseal......

Sorry to likely cause you a few hours work Kev but even brand new paintwork can be drastically improved with a polish....

Paint on the brand new bike in the pictures was sharp but none of the flake in the paint could be seen. In fact I thought it was a solid black not a Mica..

Lime prime is an ultra low cut pre wax preparation that brings out the real gloss and metal flake nearly always present in Toyota paint.. Its a case of improving and refining the lacquer and leaving it ready for the wax stage....

Because a paint is new doesn't mean its at its best................Yet ..............

Picture124.jpg

Picture156.jpg

Picture155.jpg

congrats Kev on new car!!!

congrats Clare on new Hubby!!!

Same advice to both of you, Service them regularly, keep their tummy's full, a brisk polish now and then! and they should last for years :thumbsup: Stew

Have ordered up 250ml Lime Prime from Clean Your Car, and intend to practice on nephew's newish Auris, Charlie. Needs a good wee dewax from previous wax washes, but not a "cutting" polish as such. Has been garaged all of its 3 years (8500 miles....!!!!) .

Big Kev

Have ordered up 250ml Lime Prime from Clean Your Car, and intend to practice on nephew's newish Auris, Charlie. Needs a good wee dewax from previous wax washes, but not a "cutting" polish as such. Has been garaged all of its 3 years (8500 miles....!!!!) .

Big Kev

Lime prime is perfect for that job.. It will give a very minimal amount of cut and will remove any residuals of wax ect..

Work it reasonably hard ! It needs to virtually dissapear . It does this when the polish is broken down sufficiently . It cut gets less as it breaks down a bit like an All In One product.

Great product to work with and requires NO lubrication. Will also refine a finish that has just been polished with a light cut polish like say Menzerna FA.........

Use a medium pad (White) for a but more bite Or a soft pad (Blue) for the ultimate refined finish....

Big Kev

Lime prime is perfect for that job.. It will give a very minimal amount of cut and will remove any residuals of wax ect..

Work it reasonably hard ! It needs to virtually dissapear . It does this when the polish is broken down sufficiently . It cut gets less as it breaks down a bit like an All In One product.

Great product to work with and requires NO lubrication. Will also refine a finish that has just been polished with a light cut polish like say Menzerna FA.........

Use a medium pad (White) for a but more bite Or a soft pad (Blue) for the ultimate refined finish....

Fanchoo :thumbsup: