Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plastic Protectors On Rear Door

chunky123

Hi dont know if this has been previously posted but there are colour coordinated in my case silver protectors on the rear door sills I think scuff protectors does anyone know if I can purchase these and if so where can I obtain them.

Regards

Chunky

Are you asking about the anti-chip plastic protectors on the lower opening edge of the door/wheelarch? As far as I'm aware, these are usually a clear, self adhesive plastic film, and should be obtainable from your Toyota dealer.

Brilliant

Thats the ones any idea the price?

didnt know they were clear thought they were colour coded.

Had mine replaced recently by a body shop after an incident with the garage door. They charged me £20 for a pair, obtained from a Toyota main dealer. They said they always replace them in pairs so they both match. And yes they are clear.

Had mine replaced recently by a body shop after an incident with the garage door. They charged me £20 for a pair, obtained from a Toyota main dealer. They said they always replace them in pairs so they both match. And yes they are clear.

So they Match ? You cant see them both a the same time,at least cant see mine.

£20,what a rip off. typical Toyota. Pick a price and add the date.

"They said they always replace them in pairs so they both match. And yes they are clear. "

What nonsense! they are clear so why change both, I think you will find you were charged for two

and they fitted just one, check the other side and see if it was changed, you will find wax residue,

dirt etc round the edges of an original sticker and they would have polished the area before fitting a new one.

Also the best way to remove these stickers or any stuck on badges is just use hot water.