Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can I Buy Compressor Alloy Wheels

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi ALL

A close mate of mine recently purchased an 06 colour collection corolla and mentioned they would like to add on a genuine set of corolla compressor alloys...annnnnnnnnnnnnd so i thought i'd try and help out...and this is my 1st stop...as normal....can anyone advise us on where's best to source them new or used i suppose and preferably a set of 5 i.e with spare??? Also will they be a direct fit on to their colour collection model???

We look forward to your responses and thank you in advance

First question..... WHY!!! They have to be the nastiest, most ugly, most awkward to clean set of wheels ever fitted to a toyota :lol:

Toyota do still sell these, there about £130 a wheel IIRC, failing that, see if a compressor owner wants to sell. Baring in mind there was only 250 made here in the uk ;)

Or wait for me to buy a compressor soon. Theyll be the first thing i'll ditch off the car :thumbsup:

First question..... WHY!!! They have to be the nastiest, most ugly, most awkward to clean set of wheels ever fitted to a toyota :lol:

Toyota do still sell these, there about £130 a wheel IIRC, failing that, see if a compressor owner wants to sell. Baring in mind there was only 250 made here in the uk ;)

Or wait for me to buy a compressor soon. Theyll be the first thing i'll ditch off the car :thumbsup:

U joker Steven252...i'll pass your comments on @ work tomorrow lol...guess they like the look of em...and that they're 17's and genuine keeping the look original...130 per wheels not bad i suppose...and i doubt very much anyone with a comp will want to part just the alloys...or we could hold you to it if you ever buy one lol. Thanks matey.