Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which 5 Number And 6 Number Car?

benxt5

A game i'm sure we have all played in our heads or even among equally sad friends! Just something to lighten the monotony of a dull Thursday evening.

If you had to choose one car that would be your daily driver and toy after a 5 number (lets say up to £60,000max) lotto win?

Then, one car you could choose after 6 numbers, price regardless.

I'll go first (as it's my game :spiteful: )

£60k and under daily driver = 2012 Audi RS4 avant, about £56k

Audi-RS4-Avant-33.jpg

Bonkers money -no-limit choice = Zonda F final edition, this one is up for £979k!!! :euro:

pagani-zonda-f-clubsport-roadster-final-edition_100352015_m.jpg

or, this £1.1 mill Ssangyong?!? :ermm:http://www.autotrade...g?logcode=ucnnp

AUDI A8..........ASTON MARTIN THINGMYMABOABY (i.e. ANY IN THEIR RANGE.....)

Big Kev

Audi R8 (follow one to work every day),or any Lexus.

OR if I had unlimited funds Big Kev,s or Don,s Rav,s

Regards Clare

BMW M5. Would have to be nearly new or a demo to get under £60K.

Bently Continental GT in St. James red with Hotspur, Beluga & Piano Black interior.

Lexus RX

Lexus LS (with a spare key ring will probably tip it into 6 figures).

German pish traitors................

Lexus RX

Lexus LS (with a spare key ring will probably tip it into 6 figures).

German pish traitors................

Sorry, Don. I test drove the Rx a while back & it convinced me never to do so again. Lexi are just too !Removed! perfect - no soul, at all, IMVHO.

It would have to be an M5 touring, performance and practicality for the mini bucks, and for the bigger bucks, I have always wanted an Aston, but it would be a hard choice over a Bently touring.

Happy dreams! :disgust:

Sub £60K daily workhorse, LC5 :thumbsup:

Over £60K is where it gets really difficult to choose.

One of these -

Lexus LF-LC "could make production"

Lexus has launched a follow up concept to the LF-LC car show in Detroit

Lexus-LF-LC-Blue-1.jpg

LF-LC Blue builds on the red-liveried car shown back in January

Or one of these -

New Lexus LS spec and prices announced

Lexus is now taking orders for three new cars in its regenerated luxury LS Range

lexus-ls460-3.jpeg

The LS460 is offered in two trim levels

the three new cars in its LS range are now available to order with prices starting from £71,995.

Or one of these -

DB9.jpg

I think I'd have trouble finding something I liked other than these Lexi that Dave has found. I suppose if I had pots of money I'd try a few but they would not be Ferrari, Zonda, McLaren types as I don't like being too close to the road. Never quite sure if I would get on my hands and knees and crawl in or sit on my @rse and shuffle in feet first???

All too much effort for me. I might even get a big bggr off ugly Amazon. Thats more my cup of tea.

I think I'd have trouble finding something I liked other than these Lexi that Dave has found. I suppose if I had pots of money I'd try a few but they would not be Ferrari, Zonda, McLaren types as I don't like being too close to the road. Never quite sure if I would get on my hands and knees and crawl in or sit on my @rse and shuffle in feet first???

All too much effort for me. I might even get a big bggr off ugly Amazon. Thats more my cup of tea.

+1

I had an episode just as you describe, getting in and out of a friend's Lotus Elise. At 6ft and 19st, it was comically diffucult. I dropped in with little bother but had to haul myself out, hands on the tarmac and literally crawl out onto my knees as my legs just couldn't get out first!!! Big laughs all round!

I reckon I halved the bhp per ton figure too!!!