Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Buy A Diesel Tuning Kit From Lindop? Delivery To De

proxonic

I was trying to contact Lindop directly... asked Parts King here already as well..... but no answers.....

I want to buy the Diesel Tuning Kit for my RAV4 2.2 D-CAT 2007, 177HP from Lindop homepage. But after adding to basket, i can not change the delivery destination to Germany - there is only UK available.

Is there any trick needed or what?

cheers

Thomas

consider Sunday as weekend Thomas

be patient - he must to reply yr mail shortly

cheers/Igor

cheers/Igor

thx Igor, i will try to be patient....

but it is not Sunday - i've contacted him, Lindop already weeks ago...

cheers/Igor

.....and he is on holiday all this coming week, Tam.....be patient, the Chip Kit will be worth the wait. I think his colleague at the Parts Dept. is Keith....try him, or I will contact him for you if you want to PM me with your email and I will get them to contact you.

Big Kev

cheers/Igor

.....and he is on holiday all this coming week, Tam.....be patient, the Chip Kit will be worth the wait. I think his colleague at the Parts Dept. is Keith....try him, or I will contact him for you if you want to PM me with your email and I will get them to contact you.

Big Kev

Big Kev - "the member Big Kev cannot receive any new messages".......

cheers/Igor

Big Kev

Big Kev - "the member Big Kev cannot receive any new messages".......

....BECAUSE HIS MAILBOX WILL BE FULL...AGAIN....SORRY MATEY....will clear some space.

Hi Thomas

I am from Poland. I received the whole kit yesterday. After installation I must say it is realy perfect !!!

My box is adjustable, I use 6 (factory level). Tomorrow I plan to go to the dyno (Auris 2.2 D-CAT 177 KM).

I advice you to wait for John. He is on holiday and he will come back on 29.10.2012. He is super guy :-) with whole knowledge. He will send you whole kit directly to German in very short time.

Hi Thomas

I am from Poland. I received the whole kit yesterday. After installation I must say it is realy perfect !!!

My box is adjustable, I use 6 (factory level). Tomorrow I plan to go to the dyno (Auris 2.2 D-CAT 177 KM).

I advice you to wait for John. He is on holiday and he will come back on 29.10.2012. He is super !Removed! with whole knowledge. He will send you whole kit directly to German in very short time.

No comment :kisss:

:-) very stupid mistake, sorry :-)

SUPERB ERROR.....I had to check my keyboard to see how far "a" and the "u" actually are.....brilliant

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Don't apologise - made me laugh :thumbsup:

I'm sure John will see the funny side ..... after all the rumours have died down :sneaky2:..... :clap:.

One of the best typos i've seen for a while (super !Removed! with whole (hole) knowledge) brilliant,

Pete.