Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Daylight Running Lights

creativechris

Hey all.

I am new to the forum, so please forgive me if this has already been answered.

I was just wondering if the LED Daylight running lights could be turned on during the night?

if this is possible please help me out haha :)

Can't on my friends Aygo she took delivery of last month. Given that they're intended for daylight use I wouldn't have thought it would be a feature manufacturers would enable you to chose to have on at night, they are pretty bright and not 'dipped' in any way.

Happy to be proven wrong :)

I was just wondering if the LED Daylight running lights could be turned on during the night?

if this is possible please help me out haha :)

It's possible if you rewire them but it's illegal unless they are dimmed as well (and given how dazzling and obvious they would be if not then as well as being a hazard to everyone else I think Plod would be taking a lot of interest in you).

Rewiring and dimming to a legal (and MoT) standard are not trivial jobs. If you want bling lights you'd probably be better to get some made for that purpose.

haha, well im not going to be faffing around with my new motor, if there isn't a simple switch of button some something on the light storks then im not going to bother. I just wondered if there was but as you say. there isn't. and being a young lad the last thing I want to do is have plod on my back lol.

Happy motoring, they're cracking cars for the engine size :-)

Happy motoring, they're cracking cars for the engine size :-)

Indeed :) I can't fault my Mrs' Aygo :D