Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luggage Cover - 4.3

sonixtorm

Hi All,

Is the luggage cover for a 2006 4.3 compatible with facelift models?

Thanks.

My Guess would be that the 2006 could be "on the cusp" of the facelift model. The later 4.3 one is totally different from the earlier 4.2 model. It clips in and is secure, whereas the earlier one, although solid, is not the best of fits!

Hope this helps

Ah, just noticed you said 4.3, in which case I would think you should be ok!

My Guess would be that the 2006 could be "on the cusp" of the facelift model. The later 4.3 one is totally different from the earlier 4.2 model. It clips in and is secure, whereas the earlier one, although solid, is not the best of fits!

Hope this helps

Had me confused there, Ainz min.....I can't see why they would not be interchangeable, but as a wee aside, the blind material in the new ones is obviously sourced at the same place as Tetley Tea Bag paper....still strong, but MUCH thinner according to my office worker fingers.

Big Kev

Hope this helps

Had me confused there, Ainz min.....I can't see why they would not be interchangeable, but as a wee aside, the blind material in the new ones is obviously sourced at the same place as Tetley Tea Bag paper....still strong, but MUCH thinner according to my office worker fingers.

Big Kev

Ah yes Kev, just rambling on, in my way, but I thought Sonix might have his 4.2 and 4.3's mixed up. No worries.