Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Service Plugs

sohail579

I have read much about spark plugs and have been looking at Denso IK22 Iridium plugs as i see many have used them before.. but according to DENSO i should use IK20?

what gap do they need to be is that all the model numbers mean?

are these ok?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4cecef2fab

oh my car is a 2002 T Sport

thanks

p.s denso link

http://www.globaldenso.com/cgi-bin/global/plug/euro/4w/4w-plug.cgi?name=COROLLA&filename=4w-88.txt&action=search

i got all my service stuff from mr t themselves, plugs, air filter, oil filter oil and fuel filter, was expecting to get spanked but thought id do it properly came to 96 quid for all original items was well pleased...

they did say they had a sale on but i reckon they realise people just go and buy on eBay or local motor factors for cars this old (mines a 2003)

I find toyota very reasonable for genuine service parts, there not much more than a local motor factors.

Think it was £2 more for the oil filter, £3 more for the air filter £4 more for the plugs and £5 more for the pollen filter. So £14 more in total. I did however buy some proper branded oul as that was cheeper

However any item they know that you cant buy anywhere else, youll be stung £££

You dont need to adjust the gap, Denzo IK20 and NGK come set with the correct gap.

I think denzo IK22 are ok but they have a higher heat rating so if you ran a super charger or turbo you might want them but otherwise arent required.