Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Very Big Thank You To Anchorman

bramley

I would just like to say a big thank you to Anchorman ,for the help he has given me with my rav,what can i say hes a genius,he has gone out of his way to help ,and advise,me,and a big thank you to his lovely wife for her wonderful hospitality and putting up with us ! many many thanks bramley.

Thanks folks.

My pleasure.

....did ye get me any of their bits.....?

....and I will stick in my fruppence wurff.....my new car was less than 24 hours old when he garaged it overnight in his detached bungalow with a pit. Next day he totally Tetrosyllicated it to death, so it is doubly undersealed, and it is much apprecified.

Slight downer was his removing my rear silencer for "a neighbour who has fallen on hard times", but I am sure this guy is called Edward Bay......not a problem....can put up with the "sporty" growl in the certain knowledge my car will rust slower than most folks'.

Big Kev :clown: :clown: :clown:

Just had to google this as I didnt know what Kev was on about - it is a age thing http://en.wikipedia...._(British_coin) I have added the link for those that are also age challanged (far younger than Kev) like Myself and Don.

Gus

Good lord Gus, what a sheltered existence you've had.

Cockney rhyming slang - thruppeny bits - !Removed!.

As in:

'He's really getting on my thruppenys'.............

Just had to google this as I didnt know what Kev was on about - it is a age thing http://en.wikipedia...._(British_coin) I have added the link for those that are also age challanged (far younger than Kev) like Myself and Don.

Gus

Cockney rhyming slang - thruppeny bits - tits.

As in:

I would never use that word, Davrav....."thruppence"......it's "fruppence" FGS min !!!!!!

Davrav,

I have to hold up my hand to being young, sweet, as well as totally innocent of everything and as a result I agree I have had a very sheltered existence..... :naughty:

Gus

Gus

Cockney rhyming slang - thruppeny bits - !Removed!.

As in:

I would never use that word, Davrav....."thruppence"......it's "fruppence" FGS min !!!!!!

As in 'Fawee faaasun fevvers on a frush'............

Gus

Cockney rhyming slang - thruppeny bits - tits.

As in:

As in 'Fawee faaasun fevvers on a frush'............

Off to buy a white flag....ah know when ah'm beat...

Sorry Don !!! only just managed to get the jist of things can just remember thrupeny bits,not sure about rest of conversation,think ive led a sheltred live also. Yours Bramley