Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seats

doberav 4

Anyone out there know where i can get some second hand leather seats for my 96 Rav 4,Spending some money on the old girl and i want a new interior for her anyone with suggestions welcome!!

Passed an old leather sofa in the hedge this morning..........................

Passed an old leather sofa in the hedge this morning..........................

LMAO! :lol2: :laughing::naughty:

Now now! Hahahahaha...

Look on eBay fella...

I have tried eBay! Having trouble locating any, doing a full resto job on it and would like to have them,or an alternative that i can use.

I have tried ebay! Having trouble locating any, doing a full resto job on it and would like to have them,or an alternative that i can use.

Are the original seats worth re-trimming? - there's some skilful folk who do that kind of thing. I'm guessing you may want the door cards to match too.

Anyone out there know where i can get some second hand leather seats for my 96 Rav 4,Spending some money on the old girl and i want a new interior for her anyone with suggestions welcome!!

what do you expect as the 2nd hand price?

may be to make new leather covers instead of an old ?

compare the prices.

Price is not an issue as i have been putting money aside for this project for years.Thanks for the advise,but i cannot re-trim the old ones because of the head rest it is completely incompatible,plus there is the question of width of the seat as well! I mean if i could get another toyota models leather seats and bolt them to the rav 4 frame that would be an option but then again i have been searching for that option as well ,with no success at the minute.In 2 weeks the car goes in for a complete respray and i would love to have all the bits in order for me to get it all finished at one time,instead of when i can find some sort of thing.Thanks for listening fella's.