Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What I Have Been Mostly Doing ....

Hoovie

Some of you may recall I was looking into SMART franchises ... Well, I didn't do that in the end as I decided to focus a lot of time on Alloy Wheel refurbs as well as that is something that is much less weather dependant, a key consideration up here in sunny Scotland!

So here is an example of one of my refurbs.... Did a set of wheels on an Overfinch Range Rover today, fitted with 22" alloys, all badly kerbed all the way around.

Got to check out what needs doing first (shameless photo to advertise my business name and number :D )

[8119956198_e3fde764ea.jpg

Here is one of the wheels. (all the wheels are pretty much in the same condition)

8119930775_dec694ee10.jpg

And after we completed the repairs later on today.

8119951114_a9728ea94e.jpg

Quite good fun seeing the transformation (shame about the manky centre caps, but can't do much about that other then the owners getting new ones) but need to get the Radox out after humping those 22" monsters about!

Thanks again to the advise and well wishes from my earlier posts a few months ago and thought you guys would be interested in the outcome :thumbsup:

Cheers

David.

All the very best with the new venture David. Great job on these wheels.

Superb job David, and let it be known your own front amended mudflaps are superbly done as well, and you should hire them out to other members as a template. (No alterior motive whatsoever....)

Pinnochio.....look at the way my nose has changed !!!!!

Wow, what had that driver been doing to those wheels!! You did a great job there, and hope you get many recommendations from his mates!!

All the best to you,David, in your new occupation.

Looking at those wheels you did,word should soon get round about the results you achieve.

Heres to your next million Matie :thumbsup:

Del

Cheers guys :)

It sure is harder work then sitting in front of a PC (my usual work position for last 20 years) but MUCH more satisfying :thumbsup:

PS: discounts available to TOC Members ;)