Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1St Gear Sticking In 1St When Car Is Cold

faolteam

i recently had to get the Gear bearings and a Clutch put in my Car , everything was fine for about two weeks it was like a glove , but now i'm having problems in the morning when the car is cold and when i put into 1st gear some times it sticks and i have to force it out , also when i go to 3rd sometimes it doesn't go in too easy , feels like a lot of free play any advice please

i recently had to get the Gear bearings and a Clutch put in my Car , everything was fine for about two weeks it was like a glove , but now i'm having problems in the morning when the car is cold and when i put into 1st gear some times it sticks and i have to force it out , also when i go to 3rd sometimes it doesn't go in too easy , feels like a lot of free play any advice please

Sounds like the wrong oil to me it will be too heavy ie thick. Owners have been recommending a fully synthetic straight 75w but send Mistemena a PM on this forum he will give you the correct info.

Pete.

I have answered your PM today... Hope the links help :-)

I have answered your PM today... Hope the links help :-)

Thanks Mistermena i will be in touch with my Mechanic on Tuesday