Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E12 "joerolla" By Joehk

JoeHK

Alright hey everyone! :)

The weather here in belgium is really bad right now so i haven't had the time to wash it yet but still,

a little preview pic from the spacers ain't that bad is it ;)

img0215qt.jpg

Maybe you can't see it that clearly in the pics but trust me, in real life it looks pretty sweet (sorry for saying that about my own car :P)

I'm really happy with how it looks :D I'll post pics from the entire behind of the car once the weather cleares up and i'll be able to wash the car :)

Grtz

Grtz

The spacers look good mate very good, may have to get some for mine.

Thanks a lot!

I can only recommend it, cause it really is nice, certainly when you're walking towards your car from behind ^^

Only thing you'll have to watch out for is that IF your corolla is lowered with coilovers and you're with her belly flat on the ground,

you'll have to widen your back wheelarches ;) Else you'll be scraping the hell out of them :P hehe

Grtz

Niiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Did you see any difference in driving/cornering too?

So could you please summirize?

width of spacers? 20mm?

did you need new longer studs?

Any links from where you ordered them?

Also, please post a back pic of your rolla!

Hehe! Thanks mate! :D

Well, actually i do feel a difference when cornering! Especially on roundabouts!

I have the feeling it corners more fluently and that the car is more controllable while cornering... I think if i'dd lower it a bit and w/ a strut bar in the engine bay... That it will have some great handling ^^

And yeah indeed, they're 2x 20mm (so left and right at the back) and youbdefenitly need longer studs... The changing of those studs and a whole bunch of other wheel-area based things caused a lot of problems, this is why it took so long :/ but the result, well i'm pretty happy with it :D

I don't have any links for the spacers because i got them at my local tuningshop but i can advise you to get H&R's! They will also provide the longer studs with the spacers so you get all you need in one package ;)

Me on the other hand, i got a german brand but i can't remember the name :P haha

They're really good too, the fitment was p-e-r-f-e-c-t ^^ but i had to buy the studs seperately

And i'll post more pictures when the car has been washed, it's much much much too filthy right now :$ :P

Grtz

Alright, i got the Corolla washed yesterday and damn it felt good driving around knowing my wheels were shining like stars :D haha!

Anyway, right after the carwash i stopped in the middle of the road to take some pictures of the car, for the spacers so here they are:

BTW: sorry if they're not the best but i don't have the good camera to my disposal for now :P

img0230se.jpg

img0223gd.jpg

img0222qn.jpg

img0220iv.jpg

img0219xi.jpg

That's it for now :D

Grtz

Wow! The car looks mint! I had to wear my sunglasses to be able to view the photos with all that shining! :D

You can definitely see the difference with the spacers!

Hahaha!

Thanks a lot mate, i'm really happy she's shining again! :D

Yeah, i've compared some pics without the spacers & with them, and those 4cm do make quite a difference :P

Grtz

• 1 year later...

Over a year a go was my last post, i'm going to dust this off!

The corolla is gone... gone in a way that it's not mine anymore, it's my sisters learning car now without wheels,... practically stock except for the spoiler & side skirts :)

BUT: since 2 and a half months i am the proud owner of another beast :D

Hope you all like it!!

rtqnm0.jpg

30rtb8p.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links