Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Estate 2010 Wing Mirror

jiffarn

Hi there

I live on a narrow street with no offstreet parking and we lose a wing mirror every couple of years. It's that time again.

I have a 2010 Avensis (wing mirror is power adjust, but no power fold in). I had a look at japarts, but they don't seem to have anything for that year range. Is there any other site anyone can recommend to get this part relatively cheaply?

I'm on the Surrey/Hampshire borders and don't mind picking up if there's somewhere that sells over the counter nearby.

Many thanks

Jeff

Sorry to bump this, but this is starting to do my head in.

I've now looked at about 4 sites, and not one of them lets you select a 2010 Avensis. For example, here're the options for Mick's Garage:

http://www.micksgarage.com/body-parts/wing-mirrors-mirror-glass/toyota/avensis/

Am I missing something here?

Many thanks

Jeff

I think the only thing missing is they don't have one that fits your car.

Have you actually tried Toyota and if so what was the cost.

It seems that some of their genuine parts are very competitively priced but others are not.

Hi there

I live on a narrow street with no offstreet parking and we lose a wing mirror every couple of years. It's that time again.

I have a 2010 Avensis (wing mirror is power adjust, but no power fold in). I had a look at japarts, but they don't seem to have anything for that year range. Is there any other site anyone can recommend to get this part relatively cheaply?

I'm on the Surrey/Hampshire borders and don't mind picking up if there's somewhere that sells over the counter nearby.

Many thanks

Jeff

do you not have any breakers yards in your area? or even try eBay search 'breaking avensis' and see if there's being any broke near you?