Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Wheel For T Spirit

Blue Spirit

If anyone is looking for a spare wheel for the T Spirit instead of the goo injection system I have located a suitable space saver wheel on eBay. At present it's difficult to find an actual Verso-s wheel but the Subaru Impreza uses the same 135 70 16 tyred 4T 5 stud wheel and can be purchased very reasonably from e-bay,

I've brought one and it fits a treat.

• 4 months later...

Hi does this space saver fit in the wheelwell in the boot ok

I have bought a space saver and it fits in the wheel well in the boot.......the wheel well floor is fitted with a threaded hole so you can bolt the wheel in with a retaining bolt with large plastic head obtainable from your dealer.

All I had to do was cut a small cross in the wheel well carpet lining

• Like 1

Thanks I will try and find a wheel.

• 3 months later...

• 11 months later...

Hi guis, just ordered an impreza spare wheel. I didn't understand so well what I'm supposed to do in order to make it fit well. Could u try to explain to me as not native English speaker? I'm writing from Italy... Tks in advance.

Part number required to add a space saver spare wheel are:

51931-0D040 - Retaining bolt

64778-0D030 - Floor proctection pad x 3

42611-20841 - 16" steel wheel

64779-46010 - Carrier for tools, fits inside wheel and supports lower carpet

135/70D16 Tyre

To fit you have to remove the spare wheel well carpet, beyond that the wheel fits straight in

If anyone is looking for a spare wheel for the T Spirit instead of the goo injection system I have located a suitable space saver wheel on ebay. At present it's difficult to find an actual Verso-s wheel but the Subaru Impreza uses the same 135 70 16 tyred 4T 5 stud wheel and can be purchased very reasonably from e-bay,

I've bought a 135 70 16 Subaru Impreza spare wheel as u suggested. It fits well in the boot. It fits well on the axel BUT the wheel touches the breaking system and it doesn't turn when all the bolts are mounted. Any help?!?!

If anyone is looking for a spare wheel for the T Spirit instead of the goo injection system I have located a suitable space saver wheel on ebay. At present it's difficult to find an actual Verso-s wheel but the Subaru Impreza uses the same 135 70 16 tyred 4T 5 stud wheel and can be purchased very reasonably from e-bay,

I've bought a 135 70 16 Subaru Impreza spare wheel as u suggested. It fits well in the boot. It fits well on the axel BUT the wheel touches the breaking system and it doesn't turn when all the bolts are mounted. Any help?!?!

Then it is the wrong wheel, just because Subaru use a similar design doesn't mean it works on a Verso-s. I can only assume the profile/design of the wheel is not compatible with your car, I have posted the list of Toyota part numbers of the correct design for a Verso-s

• 2 months later...

My local Mr.T won't sell me a spacesaver for the Verso-S T-Spirit ... saying it could be dangerous to fit one if it isn't supposed to have one.

So I'm trying to look for one elsewhere, and found this site by googling the product code provided by Devon Aygo (thanks mate).

http://www.shop4toyota.co.uk/product/WHEEL,_DISC_42611-20841

I have never heard of this shop, but fingers crossed it'll be OK. Will let you know!

My local Mr.T won't sell me a spacesaver for the Verso-S T-Spirit ... saying it could be dangerous to fit one if it isn't supposed to have one.

They're just protecting themselves from the pathetic litigious culture we inherited from the US. If a spare wheel was the right size how the hell could it be dangerous. Your best bet is to get the part number then go to another dealer and order it, don't tell them what you want it for then they won't panic over selling it to you. Or try eBay..

It is the online shop for Beadles Toyota - http://www.beadles.co.uk/toyota/ - who operate two Toyota dealerships in Kent (Maidstone and Medway) and dealerships elsewhere for Kia, Landrover, Nissan, Skoda, Vauxhall and VW.

• 5 years later...

Hello Everybody!

I would like to refresh the topic, as I got my Verso-S also without a spare full size wheel nor a space-saver, only with the emergency kit (injection+el. air pump), which I didn't trust too much, and also 50 miles limit on a space-saver do not solve the problem for me, if I got the puncture on any further travel. 

According to www.wheel-size.com, for Toyota Verso-S 1.33 DUAL VTT-I there is needed 185/65 R15 88H 5x100 or 185/60R16 86H size tyres. (By the way, the rim size is 5.5Jx15 ET45 or 5.5Jx16 ET45 both 5x100 PCD).  

It is very important to pay attention for the 5x100 (number of bolts and size of the virtual "bolt circle"), as 4-bolt rim simply will not fit to 5-bolt seat at your car. That is why personally I would not recommend to buy the tyres/wheels from other model, unless it has same size numbers. In my car there were fitted 185/60R16 tyres and finally I decided to buy a new full size steel rim + 4 seasons tyre (185/65 R15 88H 5x100 was the only option) from mytyres.co.uk with a good price.

I worried it won't fit to the space under the boot (I couldn't find its dimensions anywhere before buying so I measured by myself: eliptical shape 60x67cm), but it fits perfectly under the boot, both width as a depth, without any modifications. Recommend to everyone!\