Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversing Sensors

iiyama

Will any type fit a 4.2 with towbar or do I need to be looking for something specific?

Ta!

Having been present whilst the reversing sensors were fitted to wife's 3 door 4.2 rav, I must say I was rather taken aback at the amount of trim strip-down that had to occur to facilitate said fitments. Maybe not just as involved on a 5 door Rav...I don't honestly know, but the OEM Toyota ones have proved a very worthwhile investment.

THE FITMENT OF A TOWBAR leads me to deduce that you will tow something on occasion, Ian, so you would need the option available of an isolation switch for the beep-beeps. Cheapos only seem to have one reputation.....peesh (French word).....and remember they come unpainted, less of a problem if your car is black.

Big Kev

Was only an idea as the car is for the Mrs. Ill let her live with it for a while to see if she needs them but if she does it looks like it may have to be OEM then....sounds expensive!

Was only an idea as the car is for the Mrs. Ill let her live with it for a while to see if she needs them but if she does it looks like it may have to be OEM then....sounds expensive!

They are quite expensive, but totally worth it when compared to them wee corner buffers on the back bumper from Kingo, the painting thereof, fitting......in case anybody thinks ah blame wife, I am the king of bad drivers, but everybody seems to want my crown these days.

I'll do most of the work on the car, fitting towbars, sensors etc wouldn't worry me in the slightest. I've built a car, so a little fettling wont be an issue!!!

Ive sent PK a list of required stuff and am waiting a reply.

Thanks for the advise fella, appreciate it.