Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urban Cruisers In The Snow

g7jtk

Finally got it out on an icy road yesterday. Not slipping and sliding but don't think it was bad enough to engage 4x4 so still waiting to give it a goot tryout.

How have the rest of you got on in the snowy weather.

I had forgotten the U/C had 4x4 and was heading towards the Disco as I usually do until the Mrs reminded me.

Steve you don,t have to engage 4X4, it does it,self. You only need to engage the traction button when it is needed.

Regards Clare

• 2 weeks later...

Steve you don,t have to engage 4X4, it does it,self. You only need to engage the traction button when it is needed.

Regards Clare

I know. Just wast to see if it is any good on the slippy stuff. After 2010 then the crap winter last year I want to see that we havn't wasted out money getting a 4x4 car that doesn't get used to it's potencial. Still 2 years left.

• 3 weeks later...

When I floored it up the icy hill outside my house this morning should the 4x4 light come on when 4x4 engages or is that just when you press the button?

We had snow last night so there is an icy strip up the hill. The U/C made it with no fuss except for the traction control comming on which I was expection it to.

Steve, get yourself some Winter tyres, they are worth their weight in gold.Have had mine for 2 years now and the difference to grip, even in the wet is well worth the outlay.

Regards Clare

The salesman said we wouldn't need winter tyres and so far he has been right. The U/C belongs to the Wife so I'm not really bothered as If there is a lot of snow I go out in the disco.

Just like to know how it all works.

• 1 month later...

I think it's going to get a chance to prove it's self today. :clap::yahoo::Jumpy: :D

At last. I had to use the U/C in the snow. At the weekend It got stuck on the drive so I thought it was rubbish but tonight I went to the discovery owners club in it. On the way home I gave it some beans up the hill. It was like a rocket. So very pleased with it and not thinking to was a waste of money.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links