Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Keys

Jon Burns

Hi all

Just picked an 08 Yaris for the wife from the dealer and only received 2 black keys, yet when I got my avensis in 03 I got 2 black and 1 grey.

Have things changed over the years? Have they stopped giving out grey master keys or was that just an avensis thing?

Would appreciate a swift reply so I can chase up the dealer if I need to....cheers

Jon

My 2006 Corolla came with two black keys and a grey key. However my 2009 Auris and my 2012 Auris each came with just the two black keys - so it looks like the grey key is no longer issued.

Hi all

Just picked an 08 Yaris for the wife from the dealer and only received 2 black keys, yet when I got my avensis in 03 I got 2 black and 1 grey.

Have things changed over the years? Have they stopped giving out grey master keys or was that just an avensis thing?

Would appreciate a swift reply so I can chase up the dealer if I need to....cheers

Jon

The 08 Yaris only comes with 2 keys!

My wife bought a new Yaris in September 2011. Two keys with the car. She traded in her old Yaris with two keys plus the grey one. When I asked about this I was told the grey key was a thing of the past. Just two 'normal' keys.

Regards Geoff Peace.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links