Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Audio Lights

Barry W

Hi,

Can someone confirm that the numerals on the cd payer and the lettering i.e. aux at the top light up similar to the display as mine's does not?

Cheers,

B

Hi,

Attached hopefully is a picture of my stereo when i have my headlights on. Hopefully this will answer your question? All of mine are alight though.

post-103071-0-10796000-1351803394_thumb.

Hi,

Attached hopefully is a picture of my stereo when i have my headlights on. Hopefully this will answer your question? All of mine are alight though.

post-103071-0-10796000-1351803394_thumb.

Duce,

Many thanks, exactly what I was looking for....Head Unit out over weekend, find out why no lights!!

Thanks again,

B

When you switch on the ignition only the display illuminates!

Only when you're running lights (first turn on the lefthand stalk) the buttons light up too!

Thanks all,

Had the head unit off today... it was my mistake when I extended the ISO lead when I fitted the bluetooth....I hadn't fitted the illumination wire properly..it was not obvious in the summer months...I am dumb or what!..

Thanks again guys,

B

I am dumb or what!..

Not at all. I expect anyone who has pulled bits of cars apart more than once could put their hand up to that one - though most are probably to proud to actually admit it.

I've certainly been there more than once :)

Ah well. Glad you sorted it out. I've made simple mistakes like that more than once...

How about makeing a new SCART-lead for your TV, soldering all 21 leads

and then realising you need to fit the cover of the plug over the cable first...

Even worse: making this mistake more than once :blink: