Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Car Mats

xp deus

Hi folks as anybody got any idea where I can get a good set from thinking rubber wet feet B)

Hi folks as anybody got any idea where I can get a good set from thinking rubber wet feet B)

try eBay. I got a brand new a set of genuine toyota ones for £28 delivered.

I think I got the same set as you! Had Avensis on the drivers one. genuine Toyota...

I think I got the same set as you! Had Avensis on the drivers one. genuine Toyota...

Good choice, makes the car look much cleaner than my old rubber ones also matches the colour of the actual interior carpet. I initially kept an eye on the used ones, they were going around £18-£24, spotted these bought them straight away. then realised you replied to my wanted topic, Thank you by the way. Still have not managed to source some mud flaps yet! do you know if they came standard on the t spirit 2004?

No probs mate. Yer I saw them and thought for £28 all in it was a bit of a deal. Not fitted them as yet as I have another genuine set of mats already in there with Toyota stamped on them. I don't know if the T-Spirt came with mud flaps as standard. I know my T-180 came with them as well as parking sensors, but think they were an add on tbh...

Thanks for the reply are these the ones http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e6dacaab7

regards xp deus aka colin

They weren't the ones I got. But go for it if they meet what you want. Mine were genuine Mr T.

No probs mate. Yer I saw them and thought for £28 all in it was a bit of a deal. Not fitted them as yet as I have another genuine set of mats already in there with Toyota stamped on them. I don't know if the T-Spirt came with mud flaps as standard. I know my T-180 came with them as well as parking sensors, but think they were an add on tbh...

Yeah parking sensors would be nice, but cannot have everything.

XP DEUS-the ones I got are carpet, if you think they are fit for your purpose then go for it, if you are not desperate for them wait they pop up now and again used but genuine and go for around £20.

Yeah parking sensors would be nice, but cannot have everything.

XP DEUS-the ones I got are carpet, if you think they are fit for your purpose then go for it, if you are not desperate for them wait they pop up now and again used but genuine and go for around £20.

Cheers lads will take both of your advice no panic Iam all ears :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...