Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fog Lights

thatch

Hi, does anyone know can you fit front fog lights to a 2002 avensis gs that never came with them. Does the bumper need changed? Would it be likely that the car would be pre wired for fog lights? Thanks for any help..

• 2 weeks later...

Judging by the T25 model the wiring isn't present at the bumper, although it may be present where the loom splits. I wouldn't think you'd need a new bumper but you will need the complete for light assembly for the fittings/bulbholders etc. You'll also need a new indicator stalk for the switch, plus probably the relevant relay, and maybe the bulb fitted into the dash display.

Did you receive my email reply to your question?

I have to admit that the last post is great. If you want to install the fog lamps, use the pdf and my response to assist you.

You will have to search places like eBay and breakers to get the parts you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that pdf...its a great help! Konrad i never got your email. Although from that pdf its begining to look like a lot of work. Might just be handier to wire them to a separate switch. Thanks for replies guys...

Pat