Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel System Service

dervdave

The Hilux went into my local Toyota dealer for its first mot and 3rd service (22k)

It past its test but the receptionist phoned and suprised me to say that the emissions were a lttle high and could do with a fuel system service, I declined but interested to find out what Toyota use, I presume it was just a pour in treatment.

Does anyone know what they use ?

The Hilux went into my local Toyota dealer for its first mot and 3rd service (22k)

It past its test but the receptionist phoned and suprised me to say that the emissions were a lttle high and could do with a fuel system service, I declined but interested to find out what Toyota use, I presume it was just a pour in treatment.

just give it the old 'italian tune up' or try redex/millers/bg244.

just give it the old 'italian tune up' or try redex/millers/bg244.

Make no mistake I`ll be using a BG product but wondered what Toyota would be using, the receptionist didn`t know ;)

• 2 months later...

Ron of `Roverron` who markets Diesel Rhino has told me theres no need for premium diesels when using it.

I`ve used nothing else but Shell V-Power diesel since 2007 but I`m going to give Shell Fuel Save and Diesel Rhino a try. ;)

Roverron has a very good name in tuning boxes. So ive read on reviews

Toyota make there own diesel and petrol system cleaners, although I cant say if every dealer uses it

We also use a product in the group called Tunap which is excellent, especially their diesel treatment products

Kingo :thumbsup: