Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Reversing Sensors - Gen 3 Prius T3

Technics kn7

I fitted reversing sensors to my 2010 Gen 3 Prius today and for anyone interested it's an extremely straightforward job. I bought from a company called Dolphin who although a bit more expensive than many eBay sellers have been a "what car" recommended company for their reversing aids.A big help for me was a article on their web page telling you how to fit to a 2010 Prius. The article included a detailed how to guide with photos showing connections etc.The complete job took me about two hours but could cut this by half another time. Toyota quoted me £300 to fit reversing sensors. The total cost for me was £59 and I'm more than pleased with the finished result

I forgot to mention that I got the Micro Sensors rather than the standard ones. These are smaller, about the size of a five pence piece and look more like original equipment than the bigger ones.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links